Chapter 2

THE BOY NEXT DOOR

~~

You made it through yay ((:
                                          ****

Did mom just harry to stay for dinner? This is horible Mum sucks at cooking,not to be rude I love my mother but last nights dinner was horrifying.

"I don't know if its ok with Kim it's ok with me." Once he said my name I blanked out,I dint know what to say or do I just stood there staring into space frozen in time.I didn't want to embarrasse my mom Infront of Harry with her cooking.This is the beginning of a long night...

"Su-sure of course you can stay! Mom a word." I said with hesitation.I walked with mom in the kitchen, "Mother what are you thinking?" I say whisper shouting at her.

"Honey what are you talking about? I just invited them for dinner." She said looking a little confused.

"Mom I love you and all but you cooking - it's not the best!" I say feeling bad.

"Oh darling...haha! I know that's why we will be eating KFC!" I sigh in relief and laugh a little bit.We go back to where Harry and Cara were standing in awkward silence and invite them to the dinning room.

After we all had dinner we all started getting to know each other.

Cara ended up sleeping in my room and mom went to sleep in her room too.Harry and I were left sitting and watching a movie.

"You are really different you know Kim" he whispered.

"What does that mean curly?" I rolled my eyes teasing him.

He looked back at me and said " Well the fact that you the only one who is cocky enough to call me curly,and the only one I have seen with the most beautiful sparkling brown eyes."

I blushed and my cheeks were pink I rolled my eyes and turned away to hide my blushing.

"Don't flatter me curly!"

He chuckled and his eyes went back to the screen.I could see him starting to get sleepy.

I punched his shoulder playfully.

"HEY! What was that for?" He asked pretending be hurt while holding his shoulder.

"I don't want to be here alone and your starting to get sleepy." He looked at me for about ten seconds and said "Ok princess" he winked.

I roll my eyes at his flirting and he smirks.He looks at me and shakes his head."what?" I asked him raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing!" He looks away quickly and murmurs "shush Kim i am trying to watch a movie"

I just look a way laughing.

After a while I was starting to get sleepy too.Harry put he's hand over my shoulders and I was left sleeping on his chest.I didn't know what happened after.

-

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT LONG :(

If you are still reading,THANK YOU!

-salma