chapter 40

I went back home  and I started crying.

"Harry broke up with me." I mummered to myself as I started to sob once again.

what was I going to do he doesn't want to listen to me at all , I was I supposed to tell him that hes the one that got me pregnant , I know I am positive because he took my virginity.

I started to cry even more and sob into my pillow. I was now crying alot more.

He had broken my heart into a million tiny pieces.

Maybe I should have waited until I got married like my dad always said. This is all just karma , I hate myself so much right now.

I had cried myself to sleep without realizing.

---

"kim?" some one shook me slowly.

"hmm" I hummed.

"wake up,  dinner's ready you have been sleeping for soo long." Trisha said chuckling.

"yeah I felt a little sick."

"effects of being pregnant." she said.

"Trish.Harry came back."

"Oh I saw his car I figured you were there or he was here but I found you sleeping and your mom came already."

"what time is it?" I asked confused.

"9:15pm" she said looking at her phone.

"Did I really sleep for this long?"I asked more to myself.  "Trish I told harry about my pregnancy. " she looked at me and my eyes started to water.

"OMG! are you okay?" she sat on my bed.

"No." I sobbed.

"what happened? " she asked a little mad.

" He thought someone else got me pregnant and broke up with me I tried to explain but he pushed me and locked the door right on my face."

"WHAT AN IDIOT!!" Trisha screamed.

She had me  frightened a bit by her sudden outbust.

"I WILL TEACH HIM TO BE A MAN AND TAKE HIS RESPONSIBILTY."  She said and walked out my room with rage I had tried to stop her but she went and ran downstairs.

"Hey you are awake-" my mom looked me and saw that I was crying.

" whats wrong." she asked and hugged me.

" I really needed a hug." I said tears down my face.

TRISHA'S POV.

I was mad and pissed off mostly beacuse  this type of thing happened to me too.

I knocked on harrys door.

"Hi." he answered opening the door.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND HARRY STYLES ACUSING KIM OF CHEATING. YOU HAVE GOT THE NERVE TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. -"

"HOW THE BLOOODY HELL DO YOU EXPLAIN HER GETTING PREGNANT WHILE I WAS AWAY."

"SHE IS TWO MONTHS PREGNANT AND THATS EXACTLY WHEN YOU LEFT AND EXACTLY THE DAY BEFORE YOU LEFT YOU BANGED HER DIDNT YOU? "

he didn't speak he scratched the back of his neck.

"Shes pregnant with my baby?"

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK."

"shit. what do I do now ?" he asked me.

"Maybe apologizing  is the first thing you should do."  he rolled his

eyes . "Asshole."  I mummered.

"I heard that."he said.

"GOOD." I said and walked away.

----

HI !  smile beacuse you are perfect! -salma

《《《《 》》》》》》《《《》》》》》