Chapter 12

The boy next door.

:::::::

It's been a month since 'that' day when Harry was rude. In 4days it's my birthday May 17th.I am exited since we have been planning for almost 3weeks now it was suppose to be a surprise but my friends are not good at whispering.*mentally roles eyes*, Trisha has been staying with us all this time and she's going back to school here.We talked to my mum about everything and she said if she promised to keep her grades up she will stay here with I problem.

It's about 9:30 pm.All 4 of us (Priscilla,Jadey,Trisha and me) are having a sleepover. We are watching Legally Blonde,Trisha's choice we are all sitting on my bed in pyjamas eating Nutella and pretzel sticks. I have pink pyjama cupcake shorts and a fluffy white sweater. Jadey is wearing blue basketball shorts and pink tank top.Priscilla is wearing fluffy pyjama pants and simple shirt with 'HAWT' on it,and Trisha is wearing teacup pyjama shorts with polka dots and a tank top.When the movie was finished we all fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•

Today was my birthday we were going through the guest list,

Lisa Desmo

Charisse Spears

George White

Connor Wayne

J.J Mcgaffery

Lo'jay Jakens

Jones Carter

Nora O'star

Nicole Race

Kayla Bailey

Melody Mars

James James

Niall Horan

Emily Jacobs

Ryan Ziffafon

And Harry Styles

"CHECK!" Jadey yelled as she looked through all the sent invitation list every one person can bring 1 or two other people.People were already coming so we decided to go get changed.

I had my hair completely straight it was a little bit shinier than usual due to the new shampoo,I dressed in a cute nude tie up in the front top with nude and pink flowered skinny jeans and nude high heals. For my make up I had mascara eyeliner and a little pink and white eyeshadow with hot pink lipgloss.

Jadey had her hair into Taylor Swift curls (A/N sorry if u hate Taylor sorry not sorry) and she was wearing grey skinny jeans black leather jacket and black ankle high stiletto boots.for make up she had red lipstick and eyeliner and mascara.

Priscilla was wearing a hi-low neon red tulip skirt and a simple black tank top tucked in,with dark red summer wedge heels.Her hair was in a wavy cute kind of way. For make up she had simple but cute style like summer.

Trisha was wearing high wasted blue flowered floral skirt with a grey tank and blue jean jacket and gladiator sandals. Her hair was in bouncy curls and she had almost the same makeup as I did.

When we went down stairs I heard someone know the door.

•[HARRY'S POV]• (surprise)

I know you might hate me for such a jerk to my friend Kim. Why? You may ask, I didn't mean to hurt her and I regretted every word I said I might be cocky or sarcastic but I never want to be a jerk to a girl especially a girl I might or might not have a huge crush on.

I deserve her doing what she's doing by ignoring me, not talking to me not even looking at me but I have to tell her that I didn't mean to hurt her.Maybe I was a little jealous when I saw her with that -jace or jake- whatever his name is with her and maybe I overreacted about the whole situation. At the moment I was not thinking straight.

It's been a month since,and tonight's her birthday. I will be going there,to show her that she means the world to me and I don't want her to be hurt like how our parents did to us me and my baby sister and I swore that I will always keep my baby sister safe. And she isn't even talking to me she said she will be giving me the 'silent treatment' for being a jerk to 'her' Kim.

-----------