I don't like cappuccino - 3

When the phone rang, the guys were sleeping sweetly on a single bed in an embrace. Simon's almost instantaneous reaction did not take long to wait, and Sara's alarmed voice rang out.

- Where are you? The lesson will start soon, - she did not have time to finish, as Simon looked at the time and the dream vanished at once.

- Damn, I'm already running, - he muttered, putting down the phone, and added: There are five minutes left, get up!

- Why five? Why didn't the alarm go off!

Jumping out of bed, they began to get dressed. Both almost falling pulled on their pants and put socks on the wrong side, giggling with their absurdity.

- Simon, let me give you hoody. You only have a school uniform, - the prince carefully remarked, handing him his blue hoody with red number three.

Simon quickly approached the Wille, took the hoody and kissed him, detaining them for another minute. When they finally remembered that they were actually late for school, they ran. The wind blew their hair, penetrating under their clothes and making their body shiver. The tall trees were shaking. The morning sun shone directly into my eyes. Only their blows on the ground are heard, trying to catch the lesson with their feet.

They managed to slip by unnoticed by the teachers. One by one, the disheveled ran into the classroom and sat down at the only remaining free desk. The last one near the window. Wilhelm sat on the right. The guys managed to catch a few glances from their classmates and the teacher came in.

At the end of the lesson, Simon became bored with hearing about the French Revolution, and his hand involuntarily reached out to Wilhelm. He was about to pull her back. But after looking around, I decided to succumb to temptation and put my hand on Wille's knee. The prince's hands lay motionless on the desk, and his eyes looked straight into Simon's eyes. And they didn't tell him to stop. So, the pretty boy's hand continued to move along Wilhelm's thigh until he stopped it by taking his hand. He gently stroked his fingers and time stopped.

During the break, they went for coffee. While Wille was standing in line, the girls in front of him did not see him. Therefore, they discussed the news of the world quite daily, not bypassing the latest about the prince. It made him droop a little. And the girls will soon be silenced, since the lateral vision is working normally.

The conversation he heard reminded Wilhelm of the events of yesterday, but he forced a smile and delivered the order to the customer. Wille usually takes a cappuccino, and Simon asked for an espresso. They were pretty hungry, so it didn't take long to eat a couple of chocolates and drink even hot coffee. After that, on the way to class, Wilhelm pulled on Simon's hoody and waved his head in the direction of the library. Suddenly leaning his back against one of the shelves, he pounced on him. Wille began to kiss Simon passionately on the lips, holding his hands on his neck. The pretty boy was a little taken aback by the surprise and wrapped his hands around his ass, still warm from coffee, pulling him to himself.

-I don't like cappuccino, - Simon managed to interject, and Wilhelm lifted his hands, palm holding his wrists pressed against the wall. Prince kissing Simon's neck was noticed by Vincent's company.

-It's clear who's in charge, - Vincent remarked with a grin and, tapping on the wall, added: Hey! Stop hugging here. Go to class.

And indeed. They completely lost track of time.