His name is Simon - 10

All those involved in the August case of the leaked video were at the police station. While Wille and Simon were telling their version of what had happened, the hero of the occasion and part-time prisoner was silently waiting for the opportunity to talk to the Crown Prince. He hasn't been able to find a place for himself since yesterday. As soon as the police arrested him, he naturally laid out his version of what was happening and hoped for a speedy release. However, when Sweden's best lawyer said there was a witness, August paled. "Witness?" "She..." He thought he meant more to her. "How dare she, I loved her?" He couldn't wait to tell Sara everything. Although it certainly wasn't her fault. He's been paying for what he did for a long time. But as much as possible. August is tired of paying. He is guilty before the crown. And what has the crown done for him? The second heir after Wilhelm has been sitting here for the fourth day.

After the search took place, August really started to get nervous. At first, he even thought that Wille's statement was in his favor. The Crown Prince will not meet with a drug dealer. The Queen will quickly hush up this matter. But after the search, he doubted. "How did you not find it?" "Uh... damn." Without thinking for a long time, August guessed what could have happened to the pills.

Confused and anxious, he spent the past night. There was no doubt. Wille took them. He reacted relatively calmly to the fact that he took away from him the position of headman, captain of the team. It was all understandable. He took revenge on me as best he could. But without pills, August is in the shit. He has nothing on Wilhelm, and they have Sara as a witness. He crossed the border. "Is it possible to do this with your replacement?" August will no longer be a victim. That's enough. "We need to put the boy in his place."

After questioning Wille, the Crown Prince and his deputy talked. August was brought in handcuffs. In the corridor, he watched Sara go.

-Did you take them?

-Address me as Crown Prince Wilhelm and I'm in a hurry, - Wille said firmly with a haughty face.

- I won't leave it like that. You set me up.

- Do I remind you what you did? You ruined my fucking life. And now you blame me for your defeat. Or maybe it's justice that has finally triumphed. You... you have no idea how much Simon and I hate you. You will pay for the rest of your days.

- It's just a damn video. Eric wouldn't make a big deal out of a molehill. It was you who decided to admit that you are on it. You had the opportunity to leave unnoticed. You look and this socialist would not have laid out dirt on you.

- His name is Simon. And don't mention Eric. I'm not him. And you will pay for everything.

Wille didn't have time to catch Simon. He left before his eyes. At that moment, Pieces by Charlie Cunningham was playing in his headphones. Easter holidays are ahead. They will see each other at the weekend during the choir's performance in the church, but it is unlikely that they will be able to talk. Guys break up for a week, but it seems forever. After both have said the cherished words of love, they leave for their worlds and continue to think languidly about each other. What happened again? Where did they go wrong? Does it make sense to continue dreaming about a future together? They will have to give answers to these and other questions to themselves. Well, while they are looking out the window at the setting sun, in the royal court are preparing for the meeting of the council.