Go to jail? - 5

Wilhelm spent all the time that Simon was not in class searching for information on the Internet. "Why did August leave in the middle of the school day?" Of course, Wille can call his mom or the palace, and just ask them. But something stopped him. In addition, he quickly came across an article in the fresh yellow press. It said that August was suspected of distributing a sex video leaked last year and in which the Crown Prince of Sweden recently confirmed his participation.

Having read the entire article, Simon appeared in the doorway and Wille immediately jumped up. They headed to an empty music classroom and closed up. There was a sense of the abyss on their faces. Wilhelm was leaning on the piano, biting his lips, and Simon was looking straight into his eyes, as if he wanted to read his thoughts. He started the first one:

- I just talked to my sister. It was Sara who applied. She said she saw him sitting at the computer. I didn't tell her anything about the pills, and she decided to fix it herself.

- She... We need to pick up the application before it's too late. He won't be silent. He probably already told everything about the pills, - after a short pause, Wille continued, - we need to do something.

Simon ran his hands through his hair, and they fell down helplessly. Wille continued to bite his lips and pull at the burrs.

- We need to get the pills. If there are no them, there will be no problems. He can use Alexander, but with Sara's statement there is direct evidence of his guilt. This is our chance to punish him, - the Crown Prince said with all composure, straightening up.

- What does it mean to take the pills?

- Get into his room and steal them. He can say anything. If there is no proof, no one will believe him. The guys from The Society will be silent.

Eriksson stood at a complete loss. This contradicts his principles and violates the law. And at the same time, it would have saved his future.

- Although life would be easier without these pills, but we will not steal them.

- And what do you suggest? Go to jail? – Wille started up.

- I brought them. I made a mistake. And I have to pay. If it wasn't for those pills, there wouldn't be this damn video. You'd be fine now.

- It's not true, - shaking Simon's shoulder, Wilhelm continued, - if it weren't for those pills, I wouldn't have you.

- I can't run away from responsibility. We won't do that.

- Have you thought about me? What am I going to do without you? I just told the whole country that I am queer. You can't leave me. I can't lose you. Think about your family, about your future after all. – Wille started gesturing actively, but they had to interrupt the conversation, as students began to enter the classroom. And it was time for them to go back to their lessons.

After school, they just exchanged glances, and Simon and Sara ran to the bus.