It is not a bad idea - 16

The week promised to fly by unnoticed. In two weeks, the most anticipated student holiday is Valborg. The winter hat is replaced by a summer one, a huge bonfire and an old-fashioned ball, turning into a real break until the morning of the students of Hillerska. Royal Night is the second name of the holiday. Everything that happens on this night stays in it. You can have an affair, and pretend to be strangers in the morning. Escape to the forest and arrange fights without rules. Share a bed with someone. Swim naked in the icy water. Bring vodka, cigarettes, and maybe even drugs. You can send all the rules of the school to hell. It is impossible to be more precise, but everyone does it.

The choir began preparing for the holiday and Simon spent a lot of time in rehearsals. Wille, in turn, was preparing for a rowing competition on the water. They both missed the first training sessions to prepare for the ball. And now one of them stood in absolute confusion, not knowing how to keep up with the others. He got lost in the movements. He can't project them on himself. "Wow. Everything is so fast." Even Felice as a partner does not help him. And the second one joined in, as if he had the answers to a test that no one was preparing for. It's like Eriksson was born knowing how to move.

- How did you get into the process so quickly? Have you ever waltzed before? Villa asked during a short break.

- Yes, I have. Just repeat after the person in front and relax.

But when everyone started the second half, Wille's minute of shame continued. He couldn't figure it out. His picture had already swum, and he was almost standing in the middle of the gym surrounded by waltzing students. After the rehearsal, a dance teacher approached him and very tactfully and strongly recommended that he rehearse separately with someone. Wille knew it himself. He doesn't want to feel such shame anymore. The prince stood there like a lost nine-year-old boy among adult uncles and aunts rushing to work.

- How are you? Let's practice this weekend? - Felice suggested.

- Come on, but not on the weekend. Saturday is Simon's birthday. I have something planned. Turning around to check where his lover was, he continued in a whisper. – I want to organize a picnic in Bjerstad Park, but we'll get to this place by boat and before we eat oysters and just rest in a clearing with a movie, maybe we'll try a wakeboard. Don't tell me it's a bad idea. I've been planning this all night yesterday. I still don't know what to give him. Do you have any ideas?

- Well... it's not a bad idea. Active leisure. It's good for your health. But oysters, - the friend twirled her nose, - let's keep it simple. Maybe you'll make sandwiches yourself, take fruit, wine, sushi maybe. What he loves. And as for the gift, Felice thought, something related to music will definitely please him. Treat this event in a simpler way. Charm him not with money, but with your attention.

- Do you think the boat is too much? - You can also take a jet ski.

- Let's take the car. That's the best thing, - she said, patting Wille on the shoulder.

- Okay, - the offended child watched her go and approached the pretty boy.

- Simon, - after waiting for most of the people to leave, swaying and smiling, Wille continued, - I would like to invite you on a date this Saturday. To celebrate your birthday.

- Date, - the handsome man began to lick his lips, raising the intonation, as if asking, - our first date together. Where are we going?

- Surprise.

- All right. Just don't buy an expensive gift.

- Of course, - the Crown Prince shook his head in agreement, – I'll pick you up at six.