He ran out so fast - 13

Monday started violently. Hillerska school students are gathered again. And for some, this is the last leap before the university. And of course, final exams for everyone. Everyone is looking forward to the annual celebration of Valborg in three weeks, the spring competition "Green Stadium" and probably the loud birthday of Queen Christina of Sweden.

PE on Monday started as usual after lunch. Apparently, in order to have the strength to run and sometimes perform senseless exercises of the teacher. The best thing is just to break up into teams and play games, accelerating your competitive spirit. But sometimes the teacher is not in the mood, or vice versa appears, and they fulfill the standards. Today is one of those unlucky days. When everyone lines up and looks at the shame or shame of a friend together. We all started with a warm-up run, then started passing the standards. Press swings for a while, then push–ups, long jumps and finally the most unloved thing for everyone is probably lifting on a rope. The girls one by one refused to even try, but the boys could not refuse. They will, and not only among guys. Henry was able to reach the middle, Walter a little more. Wilhelm and Simon got to the end. And the latter didn't even use his legs. The girls stared open-mouthed.

- Well done, - Simon came up to Wille already in the locker room.

- You too, - the prince muttered, biting his lip.

- Thank you for getting rid of those pills, - hitting the toe of the shoe with his left foot, he seemed to be making a hole in the floor, - really thank you. I behaved like a fool, I'm sorry.

Wilhelm had been waiting for this conversation for days. He was glad it was happening. But something in him prevented him from feeling it to the end. Something was wrong. As if something was aching. Maybe Wille caught a cold. In any case, he hugged Simon tenderly and kissed him. "Does this kiss mean that everything is fine now?"

The next lesson was the last. Everyone was looking forward to it. As likely and the end of all lessons are waiting. In the midst of the Swedish language, Wilhelm asked to go to the toilet. It happened so fast that Simon didn't even have time to realize that Wille literally ran out. Ten minutes later, he still didn't show up in class. Eriksson began to worry. Maybe he got a call from the palace. Or maybe he got sick. He was kind of pale after physical education.

Tired of waiting, Simon raised his hand and went out to look for Wille. Not finding him in the toilet, he went to his room. But he wasn't there either. Simon walked around the dormitory building, looked around and, not finding him, returned to the classroom. "Maybe he came back for things, and we missed each other. The ta lesson is already over" As he approached the classroom, he met Felice.

- What's up with Wille? He ran out so fast.

- I don't know. I didn't find it. I thought we'd missed him.

- He didn't come back for things. And his phone was left on the table. Wille couldn't have been kidnapped. Where did he go?

- Let's look again and if we don't find it, we'll tell the guards.

Literally six minutes later, they found him in the archway, where the girls somehow had a ceremony. Frozen, he sat on the ground with his head on his knees. They even thought he might have been crying.

- Wille, why are you here? We've been looking for you," Felice said running up.

- I was just about to leave.

- Is something wrong? You look upset, - Simon said.

- Another panic attack? - Felice continued.

- Everything is fine now, - Wilhelm replied, shaking Simon's shoulder.

- You need to tell the psychologist about it. He will help. I've already told you.

- So it's not the first time?

- I was going to talk to him about it at the reception on Wednesday. Honestly. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep in my room.

- I'll see him off, - Simon volunteered.

They lay together for a long time in the Wille's soft bed. Maybe Simon didn't sleep, but the Crown Prince fell asleep with him in his arms for two hours quickly. He felt like a pillow to him.

- Have you and I ever just lay in each other's arms? – waking up, Wilhelm noticed in a sleepy whisper.

- Two weeks ago. When we watched the movie.

- It doesn't count with the film. Let's definitely repeat it, - Wille said, hugging him tighter, "I want to hug my boyfriend more often.

- We will repeat it more than once. Just be sure to talk to a psychologist. I can't watch how bad you feel, - stroking the Crown Prince on the head, Simon kissed him on the forehead. "A boyfriend? Did he call me his boyfriend for the first time?"