Horse riding - 14

Wilhelm was very nervous to discuss the topic of his panic attacks with a psychologist. In a few sessions, he managed to get used to it. And it's okay to open up to him. But he was afraid to talk about possible reasons, what he feels and when. It's still something new in his life. And he's not used to sharing. But if he doesn't ask for help, no one will hear him. Accordingly, it is necessary to start a dialogue with something.

After this session, Wille looked lost in himself, but smiling. During a group lesson on history, he was revived and brought back to life.

- You're so happy today. How was the session?

- OK. I was worried, but I told him. We talked and I felt better. It doesn't mean it won't happen anymore, it's just that I feel great about what I told him.

- Glad to see you like this, - smiling Simon put his palm on the prince's thigh.

Wilhelm smiled from ear to ear and Simon kissed him. Stella and Felice felt superfluous.

- Maybe you can retire somewhere else. This is a library, - Stella couldn't stand it after a series of kisses.

-Maybe, - Simon remarked, smiling.

- I suggest we all go horse riding together on Friday after school. A date for two plus their superfluous and disturbing friends, - Felice suggested.

- Okay. I agree, - Wille said, looking at Simon, waving his head in agreement.

- I'll be there anyway. Are you sure, Simon, that you are ready to give the horses another chance? The last time you swore you wouldn't go near them again.

- That was a hundred years ago, - a blushing Simon interrupted her, leaning over the table.

- This summer, - Sara remarked, noticing her brother shaking his head, and added: You ran only your heels sparkled.

Wille put his right arm around Simon's neck and ran his fingers through his curls.

- Are you afraid of horses? - The Crown Prince asked with a grin.

- I'm not afraid of anything. It's just that we have a strained relationship with them. That's all," after a short pause, he assured everyone. – I'll go with you.

Friday came imperceptibly. So much so that they were already approaching the stable. Felice's headphones were playing Golden Places by Kooper, PEKE. Eriksson Jr.'s palms were sweating, his heart was pounding, but not only from the thought that he would soon be on a horse. Also, from seeing Wilhelm riding a stallion. Although the prince said that he had done it for the last time two years ago, he looked terrific. Being in all black, he was concentrating on cutting through the wind and Simon stuck on his thighs.

- Now you go ahead.

Approaching the horse, Simon pulled himself back a little, but climbed on it. Not without the help of handsome. The Crown Prince led the horse, and Eriksson sat with a frightened look.

- Baby, relax.

- Are you him or me?

- What do you think? This horse is twenty years old. You're the youngest here.

- I'm older than you. Your birthday is in the summer, and mine is in April. So it's you here baby.

Their flirtation did not last long. Simon heard what Wille was saying, but remained tense. His hands were even shaking. So, he could not believe in his safety with this pile of muscles of an animal beyond his control. Seeing the fear in the guy's eyes, Wilhelm decided to get on the horse. In a second, they had saddled him together and were racing across the field. At least it seemed to Simon that they were racing. The prince sat in the back and hugged Simon, and he in turn held the reins.

- Can we go to my place? I'll cook my signature pasta, - Simon offered, clearly feeling more confident on horseback.

- Pasta? I would like to see how you cook, - Wille replied, hugging the knight even tighter.

They left the girls at the stable and Malen kindly delivered them to Bjerstad.