Stop reading them - 2

The light from the shimmering sunset fell into the room. She was all bathed in the orange color of the passing day. Their jackets were on hangers on the closet, and they were lying on the bed in an embrace, watching a movie. Wille was without a tie and with his shirt half unbuttoned. Simon, with his tie loosely tied, was lying a little higher, hugging him. The fingers of his right hand slowly ran through the prince's hair. Wille still couldn't believe that he was lying on a guy who said a couple of hours ago that he loved him. Reality with him seems like a fairy tale. Suddenly Simon started singing along to a familiar song. He really has an amazing voice. Wille felt warm and cozy. "I wish I could lie like this forever."

Wille's phone vibrated in his pocket. He did not immediately dare to look. But it seemed to him that there might be something important there. And he couldn't stand it. In fact, Wilhelm had wanted to pick up the phone for a long time, but was afraid. After all, news spreads quickly and one can only imagine that people are able to write even in such a short period of time.

The more Wilhelm read, the harder it was for him to stop. The first requests on the Internet are "sex videos with the Crown Prince of Sweden", "the prince's boyfriend", an endless stream of comments under the video and Instagram posts. It cannot be said that they are all bad, there were also quite good comments. Even encouraging ones. When Simon caught Wille reading them, he wanted to snatch the phone out of his hands, having managed to read one incredibly homophobic.

- Stop reading them. These are just stupid comments on the Internet. In real life, they probably won't be able to tell you that.

- I know... I wasn't going to read it. It happened by accident, - Wille whispered sadly.

- You need a distraction. You can start writing a dialogue in English, or you can ... - Simon continued, running his hand over Wille's chest.

The prince liked the second option more. And he, putting down his laptop and leaning on his palms, began to kiss Simon, who in turn untied his tie and unbuttoned both his shirt and Wilhelm's shirt under a continuous series of sweet kisses. After a few moments, the prince's cold hands were sliding over the hot Simon. He moved cautiously, as if he was afraid to leave a part of his body without a kiss. With each new Wille, he left all his anxiety behind the threshold. There is only this room, Simon and him. And it doesn't matter at all what people think about him on the Internet, whom Wilhelm will most likely never meet in his life. Whatever they say about him, he has already won this life. The opportunity to be with such an incredible guy is worth everything. Especially if you meet the sunset together.

No matter how the rest of Wille's life turns out, he will not regret today's statement to the whole world. The decision made in the moment was a glimpse of his present, which is what he wants to be. Why wear a mask? Why not live your own life? There are always difficulties. Everyone faces something to go through. But what an incredible intoxicating feeling of freedom arises after passing through them. Life will sparkle with new colors. Yesterday's problems will seem like a mere trifle. Although all actions have consequences, it is up to us to decide how to respond to them. "It's up to us to decide how to live this life," Wille was spinning in his head. We are not puppets in a puppet theater and we do not have a script. Our life is always the result of our actions.