Valborg - 19

Valborg. The whole school has been talking about this day all week. One of the favorite holidays of all students. A future bonfire has already been erected in the courtyard, a dance hall has been decorated, and their expensive ironed outfits have been delivered to everyone. According to the program, everyone will start with a waltz, followed by a choir performance and a solemn bonfire lighting. Of course, none of this is on the list of what everyone has been waiting for. This is one of the best nights of the year, not even because of the disco after the bonfire. The night is the best cause it is royal. And everyone creates all sorts of shit.

Simon arrived for the performance of the choir. Neither he nor Wille took part in the gala ball. The guys were worried about bruises, and no one wanted to dance with the wounded rabbits. But they were not going to miss the solemn lighting of the bonfire. Some Hillerska students surrounded the future heart of the night with alcoholic beverages in one hand and a phone in the other and froze in anticipation of the fire. The night promised not to end before this fire. And when the fire broke out, music started playing. The party has begun.

At the height of the party, Simon in uniform stood out from the general crowd. Wille had no trouble finding him. He listened to him with a sinking feeling during the performance of the choir, but he could not say how incredible he was and in general. Every time he listened to his singing, looked at him and fell in love as if for the first time. "My God, and this is my boyfriend!" "How could I be so lucky"

- You performed beautifully. I really like it when you sing.

- Thanks. My throat is already better. Let's go out? - Simon began a little sadly.

Eriksson stopped in the doorway in front of the stairs and unexpectedly sat down in the aisle. With an uncomplicated gesture of his head, he asked him to sit opposite him too. Immediately someone wanted to enter the castle, and they folded their legs, organizing a passage. Then they returned them to their original position and Wille put his palm on Simon's knee.

- Now you've seen a little more of my past life. It usually didn't come to a fight. This is the exception rather than the rule. But about the father... I haven't seen him for a long time. He went on a binge again. It's good that now my sister and I don't see how he is slowly killing himself and spoiling the lives of others.

- Did he make a lot of mistakes in your childhood?

- Enough, - Simon continued after a pause, - It seems to me that from the age of seven I could tell if my father was drunk or not by the way he opened the door. While Mom was at work, he often brought strangers into the house and they drank together. And he forced my sister and me to set the table or lock us in the room so that we wouldn't get in the way. He got drunk until he lost consciousness and could even forget about us and go for more. Mom did everything possible to get away from him as soon as possible. And she did it. After another scandal, he swung at her several times, she packed her things and left him with us. That was five years ago.

- I'm really sorry that you had to go through this. It's not your fault, - Wilhelm said with pain in his eyes and moved over to him, hugged the baby.

- I know. But sometimes the memories just come to mind.

- You need a distraction. Let's go dancing.

They proceeded to the hall, where they succumbed to the rhythm of the dance. The music passed through them and poured into movements. More like convulsions. But they didn't care. There everyone was convulsing under the mantle of dancing and something stronger.

They quickly ran out of steam. Besides, Wille couldn't jump. The stomach still reminded of itself. They stood in the middle of the dance floor and kissed, to the envy of everyone. It was especially painful to look at Henry. This handsome guy was saying with his eyes that he was lonely, but he wanted to cuddle with a girl somewhere. When the guys were exhausted at the end, they went out to get some air in a very beautifully decorated place with light bulbs. And as soon as they were alone, the DJ turned on You Needed Love, I Needed Love by Angelo De Augustine or someone asked him. In any case, few people liked it. But Wille and Simon appreciated it.

- Shall we dance? – Simon stretched out his hand and very nicely invited the Crown Prince to dance.

- Of course.

Wille locked his fingers together and wrapped his arms around Simon's neck. He in turn put his hands on his waist and back. They danced the whole song like that, standing in the middle of the lights and kissing. They didn't care about the looking faces. They shared an incredibly intimate moment and didn't want to stop. And when the song ended, we went to Wille's room. They both drank a glass of wine. The road seemed long to them. Of course, if you stop at each stone and eat each other.

Even on the way to the room, Wilhelm pressed Simon against the wall and almost immediately undressed him. Namely, the jacket and tie were on the floor in the hallway. And not only Eriksson. But still, when someone appeared in the corridor, they decided to go into the room.

- I hope it wasn't August? - Simon remarked.

Since every time Wille was at the wall, he was imperceptibly writhing in pain as much as possible, then once on the bed, Eriksson was on top. Now he was going through a series of kisses on the Crown Prince while he was enjoying himself. And he was going to do it almost all night. Wille's moans could be heard outside the room. But he didn't realize it.

August, in turn, did return this afternoon, but he wasn't going to go to the party. Instead, he managed to talk to Alexander and even find the root of the problem with him. At least Alex found it for himself. That weed, in his opinion, was Sara. Without her statement, there would be no trial. As they say, "there is no body, there is no case" And he intended to solve this problem. Not to kill her, of course, but to scare her.

He confidently slipped her something while she was having fun with Felice and the others. After that, she became ill, and the young savior took her to his room. What did he want to do? Only he knows. Hope he only wanted nude photos.