We don't have much time - 6

When Wilhelm found himself alone with his thoughts in an empty and dark room, he could not get rid of obsessive thoughts about the video, Simon, parents, brother, pills, August. So many things. And everything was so pressing. And he also got into social networks, and read everything. The only thing that helped him to leave his phone was going to dinner. It was only on the way that he realized that he was actually feeling queasy, but he did not go back. When he reached the dining room and saw all those faces looking at him, he wanted to run away so much. Get under the covers and watch your favorite movie. But he just swallowed and continued on his way as if nothing had happened. The feeling of nausea did not leave him.

Already sitting down, Wille realized that his chest was hurting. There is a piercing shiver all over the body. He even tried to measure his pulse on his neck, but quickly realized that he could not compare the beats with the minute. And when it became absolutely impossible to breathe, he quickly headed for the exit. The attack of suffocation did not pass. Wilhelm started rubbing his chest, but it didn't get any easier.

Felice noticed how the prince headed for the exit in the middle of dinner. It seemed strange to her how quickly he was heading for the exit, almost running. And she followed him.

When she caught up with him in the corridor, she saw him leaning against the wall.

- Wille, what's wrong with you?

Without waiting for an answer, she began to tell him how to breathe. It took her half a second to realize that he was probably having a panic attack. After doing breathing exercises, Wilhelm really got better. Felice kept repeating that it would pass soon. After that, they silently went to his room, where she laid and wrapped him up with all care.

- Thank you, - the prince murmured.

- My cousin had panic attacks. I saw what she was doing. How long has this been happening to you?

- Sometimes... It just seemed to me that I was dying.

- Have you tried telling this to a psychologist? You need to tell him. He has to help. Promise me you'll tell him.

- Ok, - he whispered, almost falling asleep.

- Did you think why it happened?

Wilhelm wondered whether to tell him about what was going on between him and Simon. She's his best friend. He really wants to tell you what's on his mind. Ask her for advice. Or permissions. Holding his brother's cigarette case in his hand, he still said:

- August has pills with the name of Simon's father. He definitely won't be silent. I suggested to Simon to destroy them, and he says that he will not participate in this and should be punished for bringing drugs to school. He...- he continued, setting down, - doesn't he understand the gravity of the situation. He's going to jail even with the best lawyers!

- Oh, shit. And... will you let him go to jail? You can't do that. August is a goat. We need to teach him a lesson. If Simon doesn't take part in this, then I will. You've been trying to be together for so long. And now to lose this opportunity because of the asshole August. No! Simon will thank you again. We'll take those pills right away. There must be justice in this world. He separated you once-I won't let him do it again.

As if these were the words Wilhelm had been waiting for. Well, it can't. He cannot afford to lose what he has just gained. He saw so much strength and confidence in these words that there was no doubt left. Wilhelm will destroy these pills. He will fight for his happiness. The Crown Prince slammed his cigarette case shut and looked at Felice with all the confidence of the world.

- Come on. We don't have much time.