May I ask you to dance? - 25

While waiting for Simon, Wilhelm and all the other guys watched the rowing. The team of the forest house led by August won. And in connection with this grandiose event, after dinner, a huge crowd gathered in a clearing, where, to the sounds of the most hit tracks and with alcohol in their hands, teenagers were coming off like the last time. And those who did not want to rub against others or were tired, sat around the campfire in a cozy circle and sang songs to the sounds of a psychologist's guitar. Everyone was pleasantly surprised by his performance. Wille including. Wrapped in a blanket, he put his hands closer to the fire in an attempt to warm them at least. He was a little sad without his boyfriend. He couldn't find a place for himself and was worried. Wille was still under the impression after today's kiss.

-It wasn't so cold yesterday, - Simon remarked.

- When did you get back? How did it go? You're completely stripped! Let's get under the blanket, - after the last words, the Crown Prince revealed himself and the cold pierced him to the ribs.

- I just came, - the pretty boy smiled and sat down next to him, - I don't know how it went, but I'm on cloud nine that I did it. I gave my best. If I pass, I'll get a call next week.

- I'm glad for you, - he kissed Simon Wille on the cheek.

- Why are you sitting here and freezing? Let's go dance to everyone. Today is a wonderful day.

Eriksson pulled the Crown Prince by the cold hand, and they ran into the crowd. The disco was in full swing. For a few hours they forgot about the existence of the whole world and moved to the beat of the music. Slow songs were not included. Therefore, when the couple got tired of shaking their brains, they went to the trees and kissed. At exactly twelve o'clock, the music was turned off to the disgruntled cries of the students. Then Wille and Simon went to the tent of the first. Along the way, they stopped at ice trees a million times and almost undressed each other in gusts of passion under the light of a lantern.

Passing by one tent, they heard Call Out My Name by The Weeknd. Two couples were dancing a waltz next to her. A strange transition from shaking to this. But as soon as the Crown Prince saw this, he carefully put Simon's hand in his own and knelt in front of him.

-May I ask you to dance?

- I dare not refuse you, - Simon answered first with a smile from ear to ear, and then with the intentions of a gentleman.

They began to waltz. Fresh cool air was captured by them more and more often. The wind blew their clothes as if they were fluttering, and their shoes were just flying above the ground. They didn't even notice how the music stopped playing. They could still hear it in their heads and looked each other straight in the eye.

- I always wanted to ask, where did you learn to dance like that?

- I was engaged in ballroom dancing for three years as a child. I remember something else. By the way, compared to what I saw at school in class, you have become a much better dancer. Have you been practicing? - Simon was flirting.

- I have to. There will be a ball in the palace. I continue to take dance lessons, and I have to be there, - Wilhelm said with sadness in his eyes. - I'm trying to convey to them that they won't see me there without you, but they don't want to listen.

-In the palace against me?

- I don't think so. Most likely, they are furious that they cannot control me and that their attempts to tie my hands even more fruit do not give. In the palace, rather against me. Recently we discussed other candidates for my place. Even August was considered. Although who knows? They say that they don't care how I will have children, and they have already started choosing a future mother. I've seen the list of candidates.

- Horror.

- Let's not talk about the royal court. I don't want to spoil this evening, - with these words, they finally reached the tent. Two guys were already sleeping there.

- Hush, - Simon slapped the Crown Prince on the shoulder.

- You stepped on my foot, - the Crown Prince fell defiantly.

- Sorry. It's dark in here.

After a few minutes, they lay down in an embrace, wearing the warmest socks they had. Both fell asleep instantly, and no thoughts could have saved them from enjoying sleep.