Good morning - 15

- Mom will be late, - the first thing curly-haired Simon said when he entered the house.

Wilhelm was heading to his room to check on the fish, looking at family photos along the way.

- You're so cute here. The curly baby, - dying of cuteness, Wille continued, - can I feed the fish?

- The food is on the table. I haven't fed them yet. Give them just a pinch.

The Crown Prince stared at the fish while Simon started cooking something incredibly delicious-smelling. These smells beckoned him to join the cook. He didn't know anything about cooking. Unless he could make sandwiches. Therefore, Simon behind the stove seemed incredibly sweet and desirable to him. He came up behind him and put his arm around his waist gently, gently. Eriksson finished with the salt at that moment and turned to him.

They were leaning their foreheads against each other. Simon put his arm around Wille's neck, and he in turn put his arm around her waist. Simon's hot lips pressed against the Crown Prince's lips. They were lost in passionate kisses. If you think about it, it's been more than one week since the last time. They missed each other to the song I Will Make You Love Me by Kat Leon, Sam Tinnesz.

Simon moved Wille to the other side of the kitchen for security reasons and because they would have been prevented by cabinets from the kitchen. Literally eating a pretty boy, Wille recently planted a figment of his imagination on the kitchen countertop. Their lips locked. He pulled off his sweatshirt, continuing to kiss, and lowered his hands to his feet. Erickson Jr.'s hands rested on the table, and he wrapped his legs around the prince. Then he took off Wille's clothes. The window in the kitchen did not bother them, but they still moved into the room with the fish.

Wilhelm carried him with both hands wrapped around his ass and from time to time looking at the floor so as not to stumble. And Simon clung to him tightly and kissed his neck. Finally arriving in a darkened room, Wille carefully laid him on the bed. And laid a path with his tongue straight to his ear. Along the way, he even managed to leave a fiery bite mark on his neck. Their bodies merged into one, and their thoughts were not subject to time. That's probably why they both completely forgot about spaghetti. Fortunately, Sara returned home and found the whole picture in the kitchen with smoke and clothes on the floor. "I'm afraid to imagine what would have happened if Mom had come before me," she thought, turning off the fire. Sister heard the moans of Simon and Wille from the threshold, but decided that she definitely did not want to see her brother and the Crown Prince naked. She just cleaned the kitchen and sat down for the series in her room. As they say, the curtain falls, the crown is removed.

Saturday morning for the couple began at lunch. Simon got up earlier, but did not want to wake the prince. He watched him sleeping sweetly in his bed. Even after passing his hand over Wille's face, he didn't wake up. Then Simon looked at the time on the phone and, seeing noon, still got up and dressed. He was in an incredibly high mood. He wanted to jump to the ceiling with happiness. He took out a synthesizer and started playing. The melody, as well as the words in Swedish, poured out by themselves. He only had time to open his mouth.

Wille woke up to the beautiful voice of his boyfriend and pretended to be asleep listening to his singing. "Could there be a better start to Saturday," the Crown Prince only had time to think, as Sara knocked on the room and invited them to breakfast.

- Good morning.

- Good morning, Simon, - smiled Wille, lying in bed.

- Get dressed, Mom made breakfast, - said the pretty boy, sorting through a stack of clothes, - Sara should have put your sweatshirt here.

Wille's gaze fell on an orange sweatshirt that reminded him of the one he had lost a long time ago.

— This is... Have you had my sweatshirt all this time?

- Yeah. I forgot to return, - Simon replied awkwardly and hurried into the bathroom.

- Mm. I see, - Wille grinned and, breaking the air with his feet, got out of bed.

They all went to have breakfast together. Linda's tea and chocolate pancakes were delicious. They did not forget about Malen, who was waiting in the car.