The council meeting - 11

The council meeting is next Saturday. Wille is so nervous that she goes to bed and falls asleep with a difference of a couple of hours. Too many thoughts. And all about him. No matter how much he tried to just fall asleep, just not to think, he couldn't. It was difficult for him to prepare for the official event. My thoughts were confused. Who is right? Who is to blame? "And yet. I did it for him. Is that really all? We won't talk anymore? Why is he...So. Back to the meeting" And so he struggled with himself for a week.

He had prepared questions that he would be asked as the Crown Prince of Sweden. They were kindly prepared by Yan-Olof. Of course, next to the questions on a nondescript piece of paper, the correct or possible answers were also written. His mother strongly recommended that he memorize them and think in the same way to unexpected questions. And this fact scared Wille. "What do unexpected questions mean?" "And what will happen if they don't like my answer?" Against this background, he caught a fit of fear. But there is no time to relax.

In the evenings, as a free man, he still allowed himself to think not about the crown. "What would Eric do?" "He would know what to do" He missed him so much. He would have told him everything, and his advice would have been the real wisdom. And the Crown Prince incredibly missed Simon, sitting on the floor in his room, and suffered to the song Your Eyes by polnalyubvi.

The questions prepared in advance concerned how to continue to live with the Crown Prince gay. «I would like to explain to them that I am sixteen and Simon is my first relationship. I just liked Simon. Because he is him. Besides, he's pretty boy. I didn't even call him my boyfriend once. And if we ever break up, it is possible that I may have a girlfriend» Wilhelm immediately dismissed this option from his mind. This will only show him in the light of an indecisive person. These words sounded to him as if his mother had said.

The meeting caught up with him so quickly. He didn't even have time to understand what had happened. Wilhelm seemed to be in prostration all these days. And time kept running and running, not letting him catch his breath and think in general what we are going to. He spent a long time getting ready to go to the representatives of the council, but in the end, he just quickly went in and, after greeting everyone, sat down in his place next to his mother. At first everything went fine. And that doesn't mean four on a ten-point scale. It means normal. But soon it began to look like a picture of a black stork in a cage and a crowd of screaming children in a zoo. They attacked him like vultures. It was only when the Queen asked them to slow down that they cooled down. The Queen looked with pride at her son doing well. And that's why I noticed how confused he was on one of the questions. It was dedicated to Simon's past, about which the Crown Prince didn't know much.

- What do you say about your partner's past, information has appeared on the network that his father is an alcoholic and a drug addict? Is he ready to become your life partner? Whether he can cope with the duties and the appropriate etiquette of the royal court.

- I'm not sure I can speak for him. It is not necessary to judge him based on the actions of his father. We are dating, but no one has talked about the wedding. We're sixteen. As for etiquette. Believe it or not, but his grades are better than mine in this subject.

The council meeting lasted thirty minutes, but it seemed to Wille that more than one hour had passed. He was trying to stay straight all the time. Don't bite your lips. Don't cross your legs. And he only allowed himself to fiddle with his fingers under the table.