Mum - 8

A council meeting was held at the palace on Wednesday. All those present gathered to discuss everything that is happening with the Crown of Sweden and, perhaps, come to some kind of unified decision. As much as possible.

They debated for a long time. The situation around the two people claiming the throne is equally complicated and it all so unexpectedly fell on the crown, which required the immediate intervention of independent persons. Those present were extremely indignant at Wilhelm's behavior lately. They did not understand who allowed the arrest of August and the unauthorized performance of the Crown Prince. And in principle, they were concerned about the carelessness of the royal court.

Various proposals were received to remedy the situation. Such seemingly insane ways to find another heir to the throne were not seriously considered. But some people wanted to take advantage of the easiest offer and not break their heads in search of answers that do not exist. No one wanted to take responsibility. But more realistic options for the development of events were actively discussed. Even with addiction.

For example, the option to send him to study at another private school in Sweden or abroad or to choose a military academy sounded almost from everyone. They had even already chosen a school and called the director, as the queen suddenly presented it as an escape from tasks that had long required solutions. And they will achieve nothing by transferring to another educational institution. "Apparently it's time to change something in the system."

The Queen has not spoken to Wilhelm since Sunday. She didn't want to hear him, because she couldn't help being angry at him. Such an irresponsible act, a rush of emotions like spitting on the crown. But if we take into account that he is her only son, then the mother could not call and not inform him about the council's decision, and in the evening of the same day she called him.

- Hello.

- Hi, - Wilhelm answered without much enthusiasm in his voice, distracted from his homework, as if he hadn't been waiting for her call for two days.

- A council meeting was held today.

- And what? – diluted the frightening silence of the Wille.

- Some restrictions have been imposed on you in the form of: you cannot use any social networks without the consent of the yard, leave the school grounds without security, contact Simon in public. But most importantly, you will be even more involved in the duties of the Crown Prince and will take part in an important meeting during the Easter holidays.

- What about August?

- The investigation is ongoing. You and Simon will be questioned at the police station on Friday. A lot will depend on how you show yourself at this meeting. - after a short pause, Mom continued, - son, are you okay?

- It's fine... I will live.

- Dad and I are on your side. We love you and look forward to the Easter holidays.

- Yeah, I love you too, - Wille mumbled.

And how important it was to hear these words to him. He hasn't spoken to his mom for a long time. Lately, only with the queen.