GRWM

I felt liquid touch my face and my eyes fluttered open, immediately i sat up on my bed inhaling harshly. 'What the hell was that...was it a dream? But it felt so familiar...' i said to myself dragging my hand to my chest resting above my heart. "Okay im not dead" i said in a quiet voice. Grabbing my phone i looked at the screen seeing that the time was 7:15 Am. I stood up and headed to the bathroom.
(Her bathroom ⬇️)

I walked towards the sink and looked at myself in the mirror

I walked towards the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. Tears where rolling down. "What the-" i turned around grabbing a towel and wiping them away. Great my eyes were red and puffy now. Sighing i grabbed a body towel and took off my clothes leaving it in a pile under the sink.

I turned on the faucet which filled the tub pretty quickly in a fair amount of 5 minutes. Once it was finished i untied my hair and stepped into the tub submerging  myself in hot but relaxing water completely. I came up for a breath as the water trickled down my face and arms. I grabbed some near by soap products.

And rubbed it all over my body until i winced in pain and dropped it in the water. My ribs were still blue and black from the last beating i received from that jackass. I looked at my knukles noticing the foundation i put on yesterday wore off. They were red and yellow from the underground fighting. Im surprised they havent broken yet. I touched my scar that ran down my thigh which was covered with a white Rose tattoo. Even tho i tried my best to cover it i could still feel the scar that filthy knife left on me.

I shuddered the annoying thoughts away and got up covering myself with my towel. I walked towards my closet opening the double wide doors and stepping down the stairs i headed towards a closed wardrobe. Inside were pairs of pants and shorts. I grabbed some black leggings and went to the next wardrobe where it was full of t-shirts, tank tops, and crop tops surprisingly i thought that since they were my older brothers they wouldnt let me wear stuff like that.

Not cliche at all, it was nice. I picked out a grey sweatshirt next and went towards a row of big boxes under a line of shelves guessing it held my under garments I grabbed a matching underwear set. Pulling on some white boxers and a white sports bra i slipped on the leggings and the sweat shirt.
Along with some grey fuzzy socks. I went back down stairs in my closet looking for a vanity. I turned the corner and immediately jumped back "What the fuc-"
(Her vanity⬇️)

It feels like pinkie pie threw up all over whatever that used to be and turned it into a Cinderella runaway pumpkin theme

It feels like pinkie pie threw up all over whatever that used to be and turned it into a Cinderella runaway pumpkin theme...seriously dont tell me these men are hung over that "pink is every girls color". Oml its just hurting my eyes. Everything was pink! The room was okay because it was more of a rose gold whitish and gold setting but this is super pink.

I dont hate pink but come onnnnnnn i said to myself groaning annoyed. I went back up stairs exiting my closet and heading back to my bathroom. I took a blow dryer and dried my hair and then straightened it until it fell neatly against my waist. I brushed it and grabbed a hair tie wrapping it around my hair.
(How long her hair is⬇️ p.s its platinum blonde so lighter then this)

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and stepped in front of my door

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and stepped in front of my door. I braced myself and opened it cautiously heading down in the elevator not knowing what I'll face.