CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

A/N: Goodmorning readers, some of you are requesting a double update everyday but sadly I can't make it. I am currently working on my research paper and it's so hard for me to write two chapters per day. I hope you'll understand. Luv lots <3

———

She's my strength and my weakness at the same time. I can't imagine myself living without seeing this gorgeous lady infront of me. Just by thinking she's going to marry someone makes me don't want to think anymore. I just want to be with her.

"You're melting me." nakangising sabi niya. Sa kahihiyan ay napatakip ako ng mukha. Titig na titig naman kasi.

"You're not an ice cream. If you're an ice cream I will lick every inch of you." nahihiya na nga nagawa pang bumanat ng ganiyan.

"Even if I'm not an ice cream I'm willing to be lick by you." here she is again.

"You know you look like a tomato everytime you blushed. I want to bite those cheeks." mas napatakip ako ng mukha sa sinabi niya.

"You're still a baby, my baby." tatawa tawang sabi nito. Kasalukuyan kaming nag uusap sa living room nito, nakaupo sya sa couch at nakahiga naman ako sa lap nito.

"My father..." Putol na sabi nito kaya tinanggal ko na ang kamay kong nakaharang sa mukha ko at tiningnan siya.

"My father always said that I'm his property and all of my decisions will depends on him." her eyes says it all, she's locked up on the situation she didn't want to.

"He always want me to do that, to do this, to do everything he wants." ramdam ko yung lungkot niya habang nagk-kwento.

"But he never let me to do what I want. If my mother wasn't there..." she stopped and let out a heavy breath.

"I... I already end my life so e-early." nakita kong napapikit ito ng madiin kaya tumayo ako sa pagkakahiga sa lap niya at niyakap siya.

"Cry, Amirah. It's okay to cry, let your tears come out." she buried her face on my neck and starts to cry.

"You're the bravest woman I know, you got all of this. I know you can do this, I'm always here for you. I will never turn my back on you, Amirah." she hugged me tightly, I kissed her head to let her know that she will have me always.

Bumitaw ito sa pagkakayakap saakin at nakipagtitigan saakin, I wiped all those tears using my thumb and smiled at her.

"I'm so lucky to have you." humihikbing sabi nito.

"Am I your lucky charm?" nakangiting tanong ko dito.

"Not just a lucky charm but you are everything to me." after she said that she kissed my lips gently. I smiled between our kisses and hugged her waist so tight. I love the way she's kissing me now, it's so gentle and full of love. Gosh, I want this woman so damn much.

I kissed her aggressively that made her moan softly, pumatong ako sa lap nito to deepened the kiss. I want her, I want her so bad.

Bumitaw ako sa halikan namin and stared at her, I just to say something to her. Nakipaglabanan din ito ng titig saakin.

" I love you." napalunok ako ng sabihin ko yun, I'm so nervous right now at baka ma-reject ako but I don't care whatever it will take atleast I already said what I feel for her. She just stared at me shocked.

"It's okay if you don't feel the sam---" hindi ko natapos ang sasabihin ko ng bigla ako nitong hinalikan, it's just a smack and she smiled after kissing me.

"I love you more." napatigil naman ako dahil bigla na namang uminit ang mukha ko dahil sa sinabi niya.

"Gosh you're blushing again, Borneo." pinalo ko ito ng mahina sa balikat dahil balik na naman siya sa pantutukso.

"It's your fault." she chuckled, she cupped my right cheek and kiss me on my lips again. I'm so addicted. Pinalibot ko ang braso sa batok nito at ganun din sa braso niya na pinalibot sa bewang ko. We look like we miss each other so much.

"Amirah? Sweetie? Are you ther-- oh." mabilis na napabitaw ako sa kaniya ng biglang may pumasok na babae na I think nasa 50's na.

"Gosh Amirah, let go of my waist may tao." hindi kasi binitawan ang bewang ko ng akmang tatayo ako.

"Mom. Why are you here?" M-mom? Mommy niya?? Mas lalong nakakahiya!

"M-mom? Let go, Amirah! Nakakahiya!" Bulong ko sa kaniya but she just smirked.

"I thought you're locking up yourself here that's why I came but I guess I'm wrong." sa kahihiyan ay naibaon ko ang mukha ko sa leeg niya, gosh.

"I'm planning to lock up myself here mom but my girlfriend came so yeah." tinulungan ako nitong makatayo tsaka hinawakan ang kamay ko, lumapit ito sa mommy niya na kasama ako at humalik sa pisngi ng ina.

"I want to introduce her to you mom, please don't be hard on her." pasimple kong kinurot ito sa likod pero tumawa lang siya.

"Mom, this is Tihanna, my girlfriend, my other half, my one and only, my home, my sunshine and my everything. You will like her mom." nakangiting sabi nito sa mommy niya, kinakabahan naman akong tiningnan ang mommy niya. I was expecting to see her mom with a fuming mad face but I saw her smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you, tihanna, amirah's girlfriend, amirah's other half, amirah's one and only, amirah's home, amirah's sunshine and amirah's everything." napanganga ako sa sinabi niya.

"Mom you're scaring her, btw baby this is my mom Margaret Montello, she seems weird but she's nice." iniabot naman ng mommy niya ang kamay nito para makipag kamay kaya kahit nahihiya ay inabot ko iyon.

"N-nice to meet you po m-ma'am." nahihiyang sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Oh a cutiepie, call me tita or mommy too if you're comfortable." nakangiting sabi nito saakin kaya nginitian ko din ito.

"Mom! She will not call you mommy. Just call her mom baby and you can call me mommy." napahilot naman ng sintido ang mommy nito, mukhang nahihiya sa pinagsasabi nito.

"I'm sorry for my daughter hija, I hope you won't leave her because of her weirdness." awkward naman akong napatawa, paano parehas naman silang weird.

"Alright, sweetie. I will try my best to talk to your dad okay? For now, please don't go on somewhere else just the two of you. Once he found out this, mas mahihirapan tayo." napayuko ako sa sinabi ng mommy niya, I don't know what kind of person is her dad but one thing I'm sure he's not nice and he will do everything just to separate us.

Hindi nagtagal ay umalis na din ang mommy niya at naiwan kami dito sa penthouse niya, she's cooking something now and I can smell the food she's cooking. Nakaupo ako ngayon sa counter at titig na titig sa kaniya habang nagluluto. She doesn't want me to help her, I can cook din naman.

"That smells nice." sabi ko dito kaya napalingon ito saakin.

"Do you like french cuisine? It's Beef bourguignon." nakangiting sabi niya. Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kaniya, I hugged her from behind.

"I do like french cuisine but I like Amirah being my appetizer more." sabi ko at dinampian ng halik ang leeg nito, napahinga naman siya ng malalim.

"You can have me as your dessert later, silly." humarap ito saakin at hinalikan ang tungki ng ilong ko.

"Go back to your seat, I'll finish cooking this. Behave Borneo okay?" seryosong sabi nito sabay kindat saakin, see? she's weird too. Bumalik ako sa inuupuan ko kanina and stared at her the whole time while she's cooking. She's like my wife who prepares food for her hungry wife. Napangiti ako sa naisip, I wish it was that easy.