AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am writing this note to clarify things regarding to this story. Since most of the new readers are confused about some stuff.

FAQ's

1. Why is Tihanna that portrayed by Becky is taller than Amirah portrayed by freen?

-Every author has a wild imagination and mine is becky being taller than freen, I want her to be the dominant one.

2. Why Tihanna being called Shye?

-Because they are the same person it's Tihanna Shye.

3. Why are you not putting some POV? Readers are confused.

-The story is focused on Tihanna's POV as you can see on the first chapter up to the seventh chapter of the story I put Tihanna's POV there and as long as you didn't see any POV of the other characters it's still the POV of Tihanna but as the readers are confused I will edit and put the POV for you to understand the story.

4. Is there an English Version of the story?

-I'm sorry to say this but it doesn't have an english version, I really want to make an english version of this story but I can't for now, I'm still busy to rewrite this.

Those are the Frequently asked questions in the comment section. I hope I clarify things up.

And lastly, I am sorry for not updating “Adoring Her” since I'm still busy in school for midterms but I'll try to update later or tomorrow. It has few chapters left and I will next to update the “Pano” which is another fanfic of freenbeck.

Ps. Please understand if I can't reply to your questions in the comment section that's why I made this announcement to clarify things.

—gaethingz♡