CHAPTER THIRTY

AMIRAH'S POV

[Flashback, 2 years ago]

I smiled when I saw her sleeping beside me, this is the view I want see everyday. I poked her nose that made her move, but she didn't wake up. I smiled when I heard her snoring, she's really a baby.

It's 5AM and I can't sleep anymore, and I'm just staring at her. I cupped her right cheek.

"You don't know how much I love you, Tihanna." I whispered and kissed her forehead. I fixed the blanket that's covering her naked body. I sighed heavily and looked at the ceiling. I don't know how long it will last. I just want to be with her.

I looked at my side table where my phone is there and ringing, I immediately grab it and look who's calling. I saw my father's name on the line. I click the answer button.

"I need to talk to you." he said while he's voice is shaking, I can say that he's mad.

"Dad, it's 5 in the morning. I'll talk to you later---" I didn't finished my sentence when he speak again.

"I know your student is in your penthouse right now. If you don't want me to go there, come here in our house now!" then he hang up. I gulped of what he said, does he know about me and Tihanna? I took a glanced on the woman who's peacefully sleeping in my bed right now. Lumapit ako sa kaniya then whispered something.

"I'll be back baby, please wait for me." I kissed her head and look at her for the last time after I ready myself to go. I'll make sure that no one will control my life anymore, I promise to risk everything for Tihanna.

As I stepped into this huge mansion, my heart starts to beat faster. I don't know if this is because I'm nervous? I sighed heavily before I opened the main door of this house, I can sense that mom is not here.

I saw Nanay Ada, who's the caretaker of this house. I smiled at her when she turned her head toward me.

"Amirah? Nako batang ito ikaw nga." Agad siyang lumapit saakin with her opened arms. She hugged me tight so I hugged her back.

"Ang tagal mo ng hindi nakakauwi dito, si mommy mo ba ang hinahanap mo? Nako hindi pa nakakauwi iyon dahil nasa ibang bansa pa at inaayos ang ibang negosyo niyo doon." I shook my head as an answer.

"No, nay. I'm here for dad, where is he?" I saw how fast her mood changed.

"Ah ganun ba? Sige at nandoon siya sa opisina niya." I smiled at her, her face looks so nervous.

"Nay, I'm going to be okay. Don't worry too much. You should get some rest pa, it's too early."  I held her hand to assure her that I'm going to be okay.

"Maaga kaming nabulabog sa sigaw ng daddy mo kanina, galit na galit ito. Baka kung anong mangyari sayo anak." nag-aalala ang boses ni Nanay na sabi sakin but I just smiled at her.

"Nanay, don't think too much okay? I'm gonna go upstairs na nay." tumango siya and let go of my hand.

I knocked three times before I open the door of his office, I saw him sitting on his swivel chair. Furrowed eyebrows that make his awra look more intimidating.

"I don't know what happened to you at pinatulan mo ang estudyante mo, Amirah." He said in his very usual serious yet scary voice.

"I love her." I saw how he clenched his jaw when he heard my answer.

"You're really out of your mind, Amirah! Ano na lang ang sasabihin ng ibang tao kapag nalaman nilang may anak akong isang lesbiana!" puno ng galit na sigaw niya sakin, all this time he's been controlling me and now he's also judging me.