CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

A/N: Hello, Readers! Isang chapter lang talaga kaya ko now, I've been very busy talaga lately. Bawi na lang next time. Luv lots🤍

We kept on dancing like there's no other people in this bar, we don't mind others, just us caressing each others arms. Muli siyang gumalaw at humarap na saakin, pinalibot nito ang dalawang kamay niya sa batok ko at mas idinikit ang katawan nito sakin. Lumapit siya may tenga ko at may binulong.

"I never knew you dance so well." she whispered then bit my earlobe.

"You never ask." sabay kaming natawa sa sagot ko, yumakap ito sakin ng mahigpit.

"I miss hugging you, I miss everything about you." rinig kong bulong niya ulit. We're talking like this and not minding those drunkards na sayaw nang sayaw sa palibot namin.

"You still don't want me to tell you everything, baby?" hindi ako nakasagot sa tanong niya but I hugged her so tight instead.

"Please gather all the couples on stage, it's 12 midnight..." parehas kaming napabitaw sa isa't isa at napatingin sa DJ ng bigla itong nagsalita.

"...and this is the best time for the couples to talk while dancing, this is the best time for them to fix everything that goes wrong, this is the best time to tell your partners how much you love them and this is the best time to let your partners know how much they mean to you. So come on! I'll play a good song for every couples out there! Enjoy!" nagkatinginan naman kami ni Amirah, she's just staring at me and waiting sa gagawin ko. I gulped when I heard the song that's the DJ's playing.

[Now Playing: Old Love
Song by putri dahlia and yuji]

When you were here, the stars disappear
Nothing can outshine the dress that you wear
We should be dancing 'cause girl, you look stunning
Let's spend the night together 'til reach the morning

What am gonna do now? I broke up with her one week ago, are we still consider as couples? Talaga ba, Tihanna ngayon mo pa talaga naisipang itanong yan!

Nanatili kaming nakatayo sa gitna at magkatitigan, I don't know what to do.

Up and above, never enough
I wanna hold your hand and show what is love
When you are smiling, and when you are laughing
We should keep dancing to treasure the feelings

Nagulat ako sa ginawang pagkindat nito sakin and that half smile! She really got me there! Napaiwas ako ng tingin sa kaniya at nakita sa gilid ko si Heily at Vera pati si Seira at France na nagsasayaw habang magkayakap.

Halos hindi ako makagalaw ng hawakan nito ang chin ko at pinaharap sa kaniya, I gulped when I saw her staring at my lips.

"Stay focus on me, Tihanna." pagkasabi niya non ay bigla nitong hinapit ang bewan ko palapit sa kaniya. Nagiging tuod na naman ako dahil hindi makagalaw sa ginawa niyang paghila sakin.

Like it's the old love
This is the way that we both wanna feel
Under the moonlight, we made our first kiss
'Cause this is the moment that you made me feel

I can feel her arms encircled around my waist, sakop na sakop ng braso niya ang bewang ko. It looks like it's built for her arm perfectly.

Napapikit ako ng halikan nito ang noo ko ng madiin, napakapit ako sa magkabilang balikat niya.

"I always dreamed of dancing with you." she chuckles then kissed my right cheek.

"I didn't know that this day, that dream finally came true." she's swaying her hips together with mine.