CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

A/N: Hello, Readers. Sorry for the late update. I was busy in school this past few days. This story has 2-3 chapters left, I need to finish this by next week dahil magpapasukan na naman.

I felt so much alive just by thinking her laying by my side. In this single blanket we shared, under it was our body that has been collided. This day was very fantastic for the both of us. It's already 4 AM and we're still awake.

"I've been dry for two years, thanks for making my flower wet again." nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya, pinalo ko ang braso nito na tinawanan lang niya.

"What? I'm just being honest here." inirapan ko ito.

"Iyang bibig mo amirah wala ding preno minsan." niyakap naman ako nito ng mahigpit.

"I love being bold with you, Tihanna. So bare with my mouth, you can just kiss it right away if I say something you don't like." hinalikan ako nito sa noo at niyakap ng mahigpit, nakahiga kasi ako sa braso nito at yakap yakap ang bewang niya. Nakadantay din ang paa ko sa hubad niyang ibaba kaya kahit malamig ay init na init ang katawan namin sa ilalim ng kumot na to.

"You should behave sometimes." sabi ko at tiningala ito, she smiled at me. She sighed and starts talking.

"I've been locked up in an island for two years..." simula niya, I saw a glimpse of sadness on her eyes when she said those words.

"I thought I was able to come back to you after I talked to my father, but I was wrong." nagsimula ng umiba ang boses nito, she's about to cry.

"Someone's covered my nose with a handkerchief and I smelled something that made me dizzy that time..." umiwas ito ng tingin sakin at nilalaro ang daliri nito, she's nervous.

"... and then I woke up in a nipa hut with my father that's standing infront of me. I didn't know that he will go that far, locking me up in an island." Her voice cracked, kaya niyakap ko ito ng mahigpit to let her know that I am with her.

"I was there for two years, waiting for myself to get crazy but luckily I didn't." tumawa pa ito na parang nagbibiro.

"I was surrounded by sand and water, just a small nipa hut and one coconut tree is there." naalarma naman ako sa pag iyak nito.

"I was so scared. I don't have anyone to talk there, I was all alone. Everyday I kept on missing you. I kept on thinking about you if how are you doing? are you looking for me? or are you crying?" sunod sunod ang hikbi nito na agad ko namang pinunasan ng mga kamay ko ang luha niya.

"I don't even know what to do that time. I don't even know if I will be able to survive there, but I did. After a very long time, I was found by my mom. She's so vulnerable too, she hates my father so much that she filed a divorce and a case that won't allow him to come near me." umupo ako sa kama at niyakap ito, napakahigpit.

"And now, I am free. Free from my father and free from his misery. I felt so much better now that you're here with me, that you let me tell you the truth. And that marriage thingy with Xav is not true. I never marry him, never in my life I would do that because I want to marry you not him." My tears started to drop too, all my questions has been answered now.

"Shh stop crying now, It's okay now. You have me, I have you that's all we want." niyakap ako nito pabalik at doon sa dibdib ko nagsimulanh umiyak nang umiyak. I pat her head and let her cry out loud. It's better for her to cry.

"I'm sorry for being hard on you noong nagpakita ka ulit sakin, I was just mad. I thought you betrayed me, I thought you left me ng sadya, I thought you don't love me anymore." bulong ko sa kaniya at iniangat naman nito ang tingin sakin.

"I'm sorry you think that way, baby." I smiled at her and pinched her nose, sobrang pula na kasi ng ilong niya kakaiyak.

"It's all in the past now and let's think about our future now, Amirah." I kissed her forehead that made her smile.