A Descendent?

"A slime? Cut the nonsense" said Kay in disbelief.

"Say, are you the one who is responsible for all this?" asked Ryzen.

"Yeah you can say so. It is thanks to you that I was able to awaken ahead of time" said Rimuru

'No good. This monster seems to be very strong. And seeing that he prevented us from escaping by setting up an anti magic area, its highly intelligent as well. In that case....'

"Lister here Kay, you take Mia and run away. I will take care of this monster"

"B-but-" 

"Just do as I say! We don't have time!"

With that, Kay carries the unconscious Mia on his back and started running.

"Ho? That's actually quite noble of you to sacrifice yourself for your friends, but I don't intend to kill you or anything"

"Shut up monster! I am not going to fall for your deceits" said Ryzen and attacked.

Ryzen was extremely good in close combat, so much so that every strike from his fist could defeat a Hazard class monster in a single hit, but that was still a child's play for Rimuru.

'Ugh. This monster is far stronger than I expected'

"Willing to give up yet? There is no way you are going to win like this"

"You think you can get the better of me just because of this anti magic area? Too bad for you!"

With that, Ryzen unleashed a tremendous energy and surrounded Rimuru with it.

"Flames of Purgatory!" 

With that, the energy surrounding Rimuru turned into flames of an unknown color, the color of Purgatory, the closest of which can be said to be black. The flames condensed around Rimuru and engulfed him entirely. The flames were so intense that the surrounding ground started to melt, and the air got heated up so quickly that it created a loud thunder *bang*

"Hmph. That's what happens when you don't know the difference between skills and magic. Your anti magic barrier can't stop my unique skill"

"I see. That is indeed quite impressive" said Rimuru while casually walking out of the encirclement of flames.

"WHAT! HOW?!"

Seeing the sight in front of him, Ryzen was in complete shock. It was the first time in his life that he had seen his strongest skill being treated like a child's play.

"What is your name kid?" asked Rimuru.

Ryzen, who had now completely lost his will to fight, just replied.

"I-its Ryzen"

"So then Ryzen-kun, who was the one who named you?"

"M-my father"

"Your father? I see" said Rimuru with a bit of curiosity.

'Is it just me or is this kid?'

<Yes master. It is highly likely that that is the case> said Ciel

"Yes it all perfectly matches up. You are a descendent of Benimaru am I right?"

"Y-you know our great ancestor Benimaru sama?"

"Well of course. I am the one who named him afterall" 

Upon hearing that, Ryzen got shocked again. 

"I see. To tell you the truth it is just a myth in our family, that a hundred thousand years ago during the time of the Great Beginning, that a god named Benimaru used to exist who had two wives. And our family branch is said to have been descended from his first wife"