The Insect Queen

"Everything is going according to plan Colorado sama. We have divided the arch demons into groups and are now annihilating them one by one, though we may face some problems when we deal with the named Archdemon elites and those demon peers" said an Insectar and bowed.

"Very good. Since our lord awakened, the all of us have greatly increased in strength as well. His blessing is amazing. As for the named Archdemons and demon peers-" said Corolado.

"You can rest assured my children I will take care of those demon peers"

"Yes my queen" said Corolado and bowed.

"For the named Archdemon elites, lets see"

With that, the queen summoned a large swarm of monster wasps.

"Go and assist the insectars" ordered the queen and the wasps followed lead.

"Thank you my queen. With these many forces we will annihilate even the named Archdemon elites with ease!"

"Our lord's dimension altering ability is amazing. This mist dimension is giving us tremendous advantage" said Corolado.

"Of course. He is one of the strongest beings in service of God afterall"

*

*boom*

Next moment there was a large explosion near Radiance, and it revealed Ririna fighting with a couple insectars.

"There she is!"

"Let's help her"

With that, the two of them rushed towards her. As soon as the insectars sensed the incoming demons, they disappeared into the mist.

"Kyle! Radiance!"

"Good you are alright. What in the world is happening?" asked Radiance irritated.

"It is a disaster Radiance! Over a thousand Insectar warriors ambushed us out of the blue. Every single one of them was holding its own against our named Archdemons!"

"What?! How!? The insectars are only supposed to be as strong as the unnamed arch demons at most except for maybe their leader! And you are saying they are now suddenly strong enough to challenge our named ones too!? Ridiculous!" shouted Radiance in disbelief.

"But even so, we should still have more than enough power to overpower them, so why are we in such a bad shape?" asked Kyle in confusion.

"That was what was happening in the beginning. We were able to push them back but then all of a sudden a large swarm of wasps attacked us from behind and trapped us in a pincer attack. The wasps were strong. Very strong. We lost track of the terrain in the mist and ended up splitting into smaller groups and losing contact with each other, and currently we are being reduced to dust bit by bit" explained Ririna.

Hearing that, both Kyle and Radiance got angry.

"This is enough. Now the insectars are going to face me. They have made me very angry with their cheap tactics" said Radiance.

"I am with you" said Ririna.

"Lets go. The three of us should be enough to turn the tide of this battle" said Kyle as they got ready to charge in a random direction when suddenly-

"You are not going anywhere you pathetic demons. I will be your opponent" came a voice from behind.

"Huh?"

The next moment, the three of them were surrounded by a swarm of ferocious wasps. They turned around and saw a large, humanoid looking bee with majestic beauty and aura.

"So you are the one behind all this. Huh. So the big mastermind behind this attack is just an overgrown bee. Quite disappointing. But if I crush you that means this fog and these other bees go away right? In that case-"

"I am not the one behind this mist" said the humanoid bee, cutting him off.

"huh?"

"The one behind this is an even greater adversary than me. He is currently on his way to end the life of your so called master"

"I see. In that case I am going to get rid of you quickly and teach that impudent insect how to behave when you are facing a superior race than you"

"Nuclear strike"

"Demonic Magic - Eternal Darkness"

"World's end - gravity collapse!"

With that, the three of them unleashed superior magic one after another.

*boom**boom**boom**boom*

Apito suddenly Vanished in the mist. The magic of great destruction aimed at her were all subdued by the mist and caused much less destruction. Apito graciously controlled her army and prepared a counterattack.

The wasps started flying in a particular pattern and camouflaged in the mist.

*clash*

The next moment, Apito landed a hit on Radiance and pushed him back.

"Lethal Attack - Ginormous Horde"

The next moment, the gigantic swarm of wasps reappeared and attacked the three of them with Lethal Poisonous stings.

"Ugh. This is no ordinary poison. It seems as if it is encoded with Holy-Demonic magic attributes with a complex greater magic protocol that makes it dangerous even for high ranking archdemons!" said Kyle.

"You mare bugs! I will kill you all!"

"You fool. Do you really think you can get away from here? Are you really so worthless that you can't even grasp the reality of the situation you are in?" said Apito looking down on him.

"What do you-"

"She is right Radiance. We somehow overlooked this, but it seems that we are not in the cardinal world anymore" said Kyle.

"What!?"

"Yeah. This is some kind of a pocket Dimension that has space-time manipulation and reality bending to some extent" said Ririna as reality hit her.

"Then that means...."

"We are trapped in a far worse situation than we thought"

*

"That Radiance sure is taking his sweet time. Must be enjoying crushing those bugs too much. Maybe I should have gone there afterall" said Kainath as he waited for the good news to arrive in his castle.

"Yes my lord. It seems as if-"

knock knock

"Looks like he finally came back. Took him long enough"

"Yeah let me open the door real quick" said the arch-demon sitting besides him.

"So you finally-"

chop

"Who are you?" asked Kainath as he saw the archdemon's head rolling down the floor, and a ferocious looking beast walking in afterwards.

"Your doom"

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked the chapter. If you want to chat with me or are interested in beta reading, join my discord. Link in the profile. Thanks for reading.