Freeball

"This. is. amazing!" shouted Mia as they looked at their surroundings. 

"The view here is quite something" said Kay.

As they looked at the lush green forest on one side, and the marvelous ocean with a beautiful beach on other, the only words that came out of their mouths were praises for the beauty of nature.

"This is very nice indeed" said Rimuru, remembering all the fun times he had with his people in Tempest.

"Alright students, you are free to play around for today, and from tomorrow we are going to engage in various activities with the other academies. Be sure to give it your all" said the teacher and went away.

"Yosh! So then what would be better than freeball in a place like this?" shouted Jordan.

Freeball is a ball game similar to dodgeball, in which there are no teams. All players are on their own. Once a player gets the ball, he has to throw it at someone without moving from his place. If he manages to hit, the target is out and whoever catches the ball next gets a chance to throw it. At the end, there will only be one winner left. 

"Yep I am in!" said Nikki.

"Well it sounds like fun. I will join in as well" said Rimuru, which drew everyone's attention.

"Um... If Rimuru san agrees then,"

"Yep we are going to play as well" said Helena.

As soon as Rimuru agreed, more than half of the students joined in.

"Looks like you are the one who is popular with everyone" teased Ryzen.

"Heh I suppose I do look pretty cute" said Rimuru.

"Its not just that. You do realize you are unofficially the no.1 student of our academy right now, right?" said Kay.

"Lets just hurry up and play already!" said Mia.

"I guess I will pass" said Ryzen.

"Don't be like that! Lets have some fun!" said Rimuru.

"B-but-"

"Come on Ryzen. Lets do this already" said Mia.

"Ugh fine" said Ryzen unwillingly 'I can just throw the game afterall'

'Hehe let me make this more interesting' thought Mia with an evil smile.

"Listen everyone! Rimuru and Ryzen have said that whoever manages to knock them out will get to be in their team for tomorrow's treasure hunt!" shouted Mia, which made the crowd fall in chaos.

"T-the same team as Ryzen sama? I am in!" said Hina.

"Yeah. Lets get this girls!" said Aya.

"Yosh! This is our golden opportunity to get close to Rimuru san!" said Jordan.

"We are going to give it our all boys!" said Toril.

"Hey Mia!" 

"Heh. You better give it your all now if you don't want to be stuck with one of them tomorrow" said Mia while pointing towards a Hina and her gang.

"Ugh. I will remember this!" said Ryzen with an annoyed face.

"Ho this is quite interesting. Alright lets do this" said Rimuru as the match was about to begin. 'Not like anyone of them can get me anyway'

With that, the match began. 

*catch*

Rimuru caught the ball that came flying at him.