Remake announcement and sneak peek

Thank you everyone for your replies on the previous note. I am glad to know that the majority of you are willing to read the re write of the story as well. 

Well even though I say its a re write, I don't think that's exactly the right term to be used for what I am making. In other words, the re-write is going to be completely different. In fact the only thing that might be a bit similar to this one is the Insectar war, and that too I am not sure. So if anyone is hesitating to read the new one thinking it will be a repeat doesn't need to worry anymore.

The characters will be different, the events will be different, along with countless other differences. To take an example, Rimuru will be enrolling as a teacher in the academy instead of a student, among many other stuff. Will it be better than before? Well, the only thing I can guarantee is that I will be putting in much, much more effort in the so called remake.

The remake will begin next month sometime, since I will be going on hiatus for a month due to exams. Given that, I have actually completed the first chapter of the remake, but I don't think it will do any good to just upload one and immediately go on hiatus. So, I am leaving behind a little sneak peek for people interested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or you may join my discord. 
https://discord.gg/9aRrrhHY7r

Sneek peek from the first chapter - 

The throne room, adorned by the beautiful golden ornamental work and precious gemstones, was filled with soft, warm light from numerous enchanted magic crystals which decorated the walls and ceilings.

The throne itself was a majestic sight to behold, carved from the finest marble and precious metals.

The view from the room was awe-inspiring, with large windows that provided a wide range view of Tempest. If one comes near one of these windows he could see the bustling city in its full glory.

In here Rimuru sat on his throne, exuding an aura of calm authority, an embodiment of the spirit of a wise and benevolent ruler, respected by his people and admired by those who he knew.

*

"An important reason, my ass. You are here just to kill time" I retorted with a smirk.

"Aww don't put it like that, Rimuru. We are here to investigate" said Velzard.

"Hoho? Investigate what?" I asked, feeling suspicious.

"The new variety of food and cuisine that Tempest has developed, along with the budding entertainment industry. All on your expense, of course" said Guy

"Don't you realize that's basically what I said?" I said, glaring at him.

"Now, now Rimuru. You are far too tired. You should go and rest already. We will catch up with you later" said Velzard, and with that, they disappeared.

Yeah. They ran away upon getting caught...