The First One Unleashed

"Today's game was so much fun!" said Mia 

"I enjoyed it a lot as well" said Rimuru while putting a candy in his mouth.

"What's the matter Ryzen-san? You don't seem well" asked Kay.

"Oh its nothing" 

"Is it something to do with that sister of yours?" asked Mia.

"I am quite curious about that as well" said Rimuru.

"Well its nothing much. Just that I don't like her too much. Not that she is a bad person but-" said Ryzen with a sour face.

"If its something you don't want to talk about, that's fine" said Rimuru while gobbling up another 3 pieces of candy.

"No its not that. Its just that we are from different branches of the family, and are both potential leaders for our branches. And I should say we aren't exactly at good terms with them, so that puts me in a tricky situation" said Ryzen.

"I see. That's rather sad. You are both Benimaru's descendants right?" asked Rimuru.

"Yeah that's how the myth goes at least. Our great ancestor lord Benimaru had two wives, one was the same species as him while the other was a beastwoman. Initially there was only one family without any branches, but slowly we began to discriminate against the other 'mixed blood' members of the family. Thousands of years ago we finally split into two branches, one with pure blood and the other outcasted as 'impure blood'. Even though I don't care about any of that stuff, its still runs in the family and quite frankly, I want to stay away from all that" explained Ryzen.

"I see. I never thought you carry such a burden" said Kay.

"I hope when you become the leader you are able to make peace with Nina" said Mia.

"So that's how it is. I can't say Benimaru would be happy to know that all this" said Rimuru.

"Yeah. I can imagine" 

'I suppose it can be resolved pretty easily once I release Benimaru from the seal'

"Alright then, lets focus on tomorrow's treasure hunt for now" said Ryzen.

*

*Boom*

"To think an S rank monster would be taken care of so easily!" 

"You really are great Morgan san" 

"This is so boring. Lets just go back already" said Morgan as he sheathed his sword.

"Now then as for our next request-"

"Cancel it" 

"What? Why sir?"

"My sweet little sister has requested me take care of something, and I just can't refuse her you see" 

*

The treasure hunt began. There were four teams each from three academies competing to find the hidden treasure. The area that was designated for this activity was very vast, consisting of various deep and hidden areas with unknown monsters. For this reason, a safety bracelet was given to them.

"Give it your all students. Show them why we are the no.1!" said Chris.

With that, the hunt began. This was a very good activity for students which tested their teamwork, intelligence, decision making while facing the unknown, and overall capability. There were countless hidden traps and clues they needed to encounter in order to reach the treasure and claim it.