Chapter 10 Part 1

Peggy came in and I jumped up from the couch which was a bad idea because I ended up falling face first onto the floor. I switched so I was on my back and everyone was looking at me. My ankle felt numb.

I forced a laugh, ''Ouch,''

No one moved they just starred at me.

''What? Why are you all staring at me?''

Jordan finally move to help me back on the couch, ''Its not funny. You could really hurt yourself.''

I decided to ignore Jordan, ''You didn't have to come, Peggy.''

''Sure I did your hurt,'' She said smiling.

''You know your life is endangered by just being here right?''

''Yes, I know. Now can everyone leave while I check on Sammie,''

''I'm not leaving. I'm staying right here.'' Jordan said while the others left the room.

''Yes, you are,'' I said.

''Nope,'' he said looking at me.

''Yes, or I'm not gunna let Peggy check anything,'' I said crossing my arms.

We stood there and stared at each other. He had a look on his face and I could tell he was debating on weather to test me or not.
Finally he sighed.

''Fine,'' he said and left.

''Okay, shall we start.''

''Yeah,'' I said.

Peggy checked everything, ''Can I see your ankle, please,''

I took off the boot and realized it was really swollen. Peggy noticed too since she got a pillow and propped it up.

''Keep your foot up and I'll make an ice bag so you can put that on it. It also looks like you have a mild concussion. Also you are dehydrated.'' she said getting up from the floor. ''As far as you falling I think it might have to with your dehyration. You'll have to rest for a couple days,''

''Ugh, I hate resting. I've done it ever since the break in,''

''Sammie, you have to rest to get better. Thats why your ankle is a mess right now you can't be on it for more than 20 minutes. I'm gunna have to make you inforce that rule why I'm here.''

Jordan peaked around the corner. ''Y'all done,''

''Yes, but I need a bag of ice,'' Peggy said.

''I'll get it,'' he said passing us to go to the kitchen.

''He's so overprotective it sometimes drives me insane.''I said.

''Yeah. I think its cute though.'' she said.

''Not you too!''

''Sorry,'' she laughed and I joined in.

''What are you two laughing about?'' Jordan asked.

''Nothing,'' I said.

''Here you go,'' he handed Peggy the ice pack.

''Thanks,'' she said and put it carefully on my ankle and Jordan watched his eyes going big when he seen how swollen my ankle was.

''Love, why didn't you tell me your foot was hurting,'' he said and Peggy smiled and hid a laugh.

''It didn't hurt but after I fell the second time it felt numb. Whats up with that huge smile on your face it looks like your hidding a laugh?'' I said.

''Sorry. He calls you Love? Its kinda cute.''

I blushed, ''Yes he does,''

''Awe, you made her blush thats cute,''Jordan said.

I slapped at Jordan but missed. Which made him laugh.

''Who's on watch?'' I asked.

''Uh, why do you do this to me?'' he said putting his head down.

I smiled. He got up and went outside.

''Why'd you do that?'' Peggy asked.

''He's been driving me crazy.'' I said. ''You guys can come in now,'' I yelled out.

Matti and Faith came in and asked what was going on.

''She's dehydrated and her ankle is swollen. And she also has a mild concussion.'' Peggy said.

''Wow, Sammie.'' Faith said. ''Where's Jordan?''

''She sent him outside,'' Peggy said.

I laughed, ''You made it sound like he's a dog,''

''Why?'' Faith asked smiling.

''He was getting on my nerves. I just reminded him about who is on watch,''

''Oh,''

''So what do you guys want to do?'' I asked.

''I don't know,'' Faith said.

''I don't care,'' Peggy and Matti said.

''You guys are no help,'' I sighed.

''Sammie,''Jordan said and caught me off guard.

''Wait. I thought you were outside?''

''I was. I found cameras so Mark and I are going to set them up.''he said. ''You girls will have to change in the bathrooms or in the back room with no windows because all the rooms with windows need one in and then around the house and stuff.''

''Okay, he's in the bedroom I think.'' I said smiling because he didn't go into to much detail like when he told me his first story and I was out of it.

''And stuff?'' Faith asked, when he left, laughing.

''Trust me if he went into detail you'd be lost,'' I laughed.

Something crashed in the kitchen and made us all jump.

''What was that?'' I said.

*Hope you like it comment and vote please.*