Chapter 5 Part 2

*Hey readers! How do you like the story?*

   ''Don't lie. I know we interrupted something your like shoot daggers at each other with your eyes.'' Matti said.

''It's cool. I was done talking anyway.'' I said.

''Yeah, so was I.'' Jordan said and left to go talk to Charlie.

''Wow, are you guys okay?'' Matti asked.

''Yeah, you two have like never fought like this before.'' Faith said.

''Yeah, just need to cool down a bit.'' I said.

''So what's happening now? Is it even safe to stand out here?'' Matti asked.

''Probably not. I don't know if I can tell you. But I'm gunna refuse to go anywhere without you guys.'' I said.

''Sammie, what if you have to?'' Faith asked.

''Nope, I have to make sure you guys are safe. It's my fault in the first place for getting you into it.'' I said.

''It's not your fault, Sammie. Don't blame yourself.'' Jordan said from behind me causing me to jump, ''If anything its my fault.''

''No, its not your fault.'' I said turning around.

''Well technically it is. I shot the woman to cause this guy to go absolutly crazy.'' he said, ''Why do you always blame yourself?''

''That's not fair. You do the same thing so I'm not answering that question.'' I said.

''I do because its actually my fault. You didn't chose to be a cop I did therefore I'm responsible for all this mess.''

''Yeah, but I'm choosing to marry one. I know all dangers but that doesn't change my feelings towards you.''

He didn't reply to that. We just stood there and looked at each other.

''So me and you are going to another place and Charlie will help guard on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.'' Jordan finally said in a hushed tone.

''I can't leave Faith, Matti and all the others. It's not safe for them either.'' I said and crossed my arms and looked back but Matti and Faith weren't there, ''Hey where'd they go?''

''They went to go get in the car to leave.'' he said.

''No, please don't them go back let them come with us.''

''I can't I'm not the chief, Sammie.'' he said.

''Well, please try.'' I said looking around for Charlie and I spotted him going to his car. ''Wait, Charlie!''

He looked over at us and decided to come over. All the while surprised I yelled.

''Yes?'' he asked.

''Sammie wants everyone to come with us.'' Jordan said low.

''I don't know.'' Charlie said.

''Please?'' I begged.

''I don't think--'' Charlie started but Jordan interrupted.

''Charlie can you do this just once for me.'' Jordan said and looked at me.

''I suppose I can allow it just this once. You guys will have to think of the sleeping arrangement.'' he said after thinking about it.

''Yes! Thank you.'' I said and gave Charlie a hug.

''Uh, okay,'' he said surprised again from me hugging him, ''Let me get a trusted person to take this guy down to the station and then we will have to make you all fit into a van.''