Chapter 6 Part 2

''What's all the noise out here I was trying to sleep longer?'' Faith asked.

''I'm trying to make breakfast but Jordan is distracting me.'' I said.

''Well that don't take much all he has to is be in the same room and you get distracted,'' Faith said.

''Hey, who's side are you on?'' I laughed.

''Whatever side makes breakfast done faster cause I'm hungry.'' she said sitting by Matti.

''That would be my side.'' I said.

''No, that's my side.'' Jordan said taking the spatula from me.

''Whatever, go ahead finish I don't mind.'' I said.

''I will so you can tell the girls,'' he smiled.

''Tell us what?'' Matti asked.

''Your mean they would've forgot.'' I said.

''Oh, about how Jordan proposed,'' Faith said, ''Spill it,''

''Oh, yeah.'' Matti said.

''Well, are you gunna tell them?'' Jordan said lifting one eye brow.

''Yes, I have to.'' I said walking over to them.

''So,'' Faith said.

''Well we argued about where we were going to eat. He wanted to go somewhere fancy and I told him fancy is too expensive--,'' I began.

''It's not expensive when you have the right one by your side you don't care you'd do anything,'' Jordan interrupted.

''Yeah, babe you told me that already. Now please let me finish.'' I said.

''Right, sorry.'' he said going back to making pancakes.

''After talking for a while we both agreed to go to Golden Coral. We got there and ate and afterwards he drove me to a beach and we walked along the beach. Then he stopped and pulled me close and asked if I loved him. He got down on one knee, and asked if I'd marry him and I said yes.'' I said smiling.

''Aw, thats cute,'' Matti said.

''You did it on a beach. Not bad.'' Charlie said from the corner.

''Yeah, she loves the feeling of sand in between her toes,'' Jordan said turning around.

''Where's Pebbles? Y'all did get her right?'' I asked.

''Yeah, she's in a kennel on the porch.'' Charlie said.

''You put her in a kennel!'' I said. going to the left to what I thought was the porch.

''Other way, Love.'' Jordan said.

''Right,'' I said turning around.

I went out there and Pebbles started wagging her tail and whined.

''I know,'' I said unlocking the kennel and she jumped on me covering me with kisses, '' Okay, that's enough.''

She stopped and I carried her to the kitchen. Jordan looked at me and shook his head.

''What, she shouldn't be bind up in a cage.'' I said.

''Yeah, she's your baby,'' Jordan said.

''That's right.'' I said flipping her upside down and cradled her.

Jordan came over and took her, ''Really, like that's good for her she needs to be tough not a baby or how else is she going to protect you.''

''She can be a baby sometimes,'' I said as Jordan put her on the floor.

''Well what if she wants to be a baby when your in big danger like when that guy came into your house.''

''She was tied up Jordan. And when she wasn't she took that advantage and attacked his leg.'' I said crossing my arms.

''Wait she bit him?'' Charlie asked.

''Yeah,'' I said.

''You didn't tell the officer that.'' Charlie said looking confused.

''What officer?'' I asked now confused.

''Officer Stevens? He came and asked you questions.'' Charlie said.

''No, no one came and asked me anything.'' I said.

''She's right I didn't hear of him visiting.'' Jordan said.

''He must be the leak.'' Charlie said leaving.

''Wait he left me really confused,'' I said looking at Jordan.

''Me to, but we will know soon,'' Jordan said.

''That guy yesterday. Do you know who he is?'' I asked Jordan even though I didn't like to think of him grabbing me when I had mentioned Jesus he was really confused.

''No, he's not talking.'' Jordan said.

''Well, do me a favor and be nice to him.'' I said.

''Why? He was gunna bring you to the boss of all this.'' Jordan said.

''Please. Did you see his face when I mentioned Jesus? He was confused just please that's all I'm asking is for you to be nice.'' I said.

''Okay, yeah I will.'' he said.

''Thank you.'' I said.

''You want to talk to him don't you? ''Jordan asked.

''Well, maybe once this is over, yeah.'' I said smiling.

''I knew it,'' He said placing the pancakes on the table.

''Let's eat, I'm hungry.'' I said sitting next to Faith.

Matti, Faith, Jordan, and I sat down and ate some pancakes.

*Sorry this one is really late. I got sick so hope you like it even though its not very long.*