Chapter 6 Part 1

It took another couple hours to get to another safe house so it was now about midnight. I had fallen asleep on Jordan, although I don't see how I could've with Alex talking. Me and Jordan had managed to sit by each other.

''Hey guys! We are here wake up!'' Alex shouted and I opened my eyes a little.

''Shut up, Alex!'' I yelled and closed my eyes.

A couple minutes later I felt myself moving but it didn't feel like a car. I peeked my eyes open to see Jordan. He was carrying me. I stuck my face into his chest.

''I can walk,'' I said but made no movement.

''It's okay, Love. Just sleep.'' Jordan said and I peeked up to see him smile.

''Do you enjoy carrying me?'' I asked but closed my eyes.

''Yes,'' he said but I barely heard it as I went into a light sleep.

  I dreamed that the man behind this got me and I was screaming for Jordan but he didn't show up. I was stuck with this monster who had a knife once again on my cheek. But no matter how loud I screamed no one showed up. Before it got any farther I felt someone shaking me.

''Sammie, Wake up its just dream. I'm right here.'' Jordan said and I sat up.

I looked at him and let out a breath. I hugged him and let the tears fall.

''What's wrong, Love?'' Jordan asked pulling back to look at me.

''Nightmare,'' I said.

''You want to talk about it?''

''Tomorrow.'' I said laying back down.

''Okay,'' he said leaning down.

''Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?''

''Yes,'' he said and got a chair that was in the closet.

''Thank you.'' I said shifting to my side instead of my back.

''Yeah,'' he said and grabbed my hand.

''You won't leave till I fall asleep right?''

''Right, I promise.'' he said moving my hair that was about to fall in my face.

I smiled and closed my eyes. A couple minutes later, I was half sleeping and I felt Jordan moving his hand out of mine.

''No, stay,'' I moaned gripping his hand tighter.

''Okay, I'm here. Sorry.'' he said and I felt him kiss my forehead, for the first time, it sent chills through my body.

''Did you just kiss my forehead?'' I asked not opening my eyes.

''Yes. Are you okay with that?'' he asked.

''Sure,'' I said just wanting to sleep.

      The next morning I woke up and I was still holding Jordan's hand. I looked over and seen Jordan was sleeping. I tried to take my hand out of his without waking him but he opened his eyes.

''Morning. Sorry I was trying not to wake you. Why did you sleep in that chair?'' I asked.

''It's okay. Because every time I tried to go you told me to stay and gripped my hand tighter.'' he said in a sleepy voice which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

''How many times did you try?''

''Like four times.'' he said and rubbed his hand over his face.

''Oh all I remember is the first time.''

''So do you want to talk about your dream?'' he asked.