Chapter 7 Part 2

I sat back down. ''Okay, but if he doesn't come within twenty minutes I'm going out their and you guys can't stop me.'' I said taking my boot off.

''Okay, that sounds fair.'' Faith said.

''Yeah, but we are coming with you,'' Matti said.

''Okay, I think that's fair.'' I said.

''Lets pray together.'' Matti said.

We all joined hands and prayed in our own way, but prayed that the guys were safe and no one was hurt really bad.

''Amen,'' we said together.

It had been about twenty minutes and I put my foot back into my boot. ''I'm going out there,'' I said and got slowly off the counter.

I opened the bathroom door really slowly and before I went all the way out I made sure no one was in the bedroom, ''Okay, its safe come on.''

We all walked to the door and I unlocked it and opened it a little I peaked out and Jordan was right there.

I screamed but opened the door all the way, ''Are you okay?'' I asked hugging him tight.

''Yes, why did you come out early? You could've been hurt.'' He said hugging me back.

''I heard a shot and the girls made me wait at least 20 minutes to come out a and see if you were okay,'' I said not letting go of him or loosening my hold.

''Thank you girls. She never would've stayed without you two there.'' Jordan said. ''Sammie please let go a little you have like a death grip.''

''No problem,'' Faith and Matti said at the same time and laughed.

I moved to Jordan's side holding his arm. ''Sorry, this whole thing is making me scared. And the only time I feel really safe is when I'm with you.''

He looked at me and moved my hair from my face, ''It will be over soon I promise. But we have to go to another safe house and we have to split up our group.''

''What! No, how will I know they are safe,'' I said looking at him.

''Sammie, listen to me- -'' Jordan started but Faith interrupted.

''Sorry, to interrupt but where are the guys,'' Faith asked quickly.

''Down the hall first door on the left.'' Jordan said.

''Thanks,''she said and went down the hall with Matti.

Jordan put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up softly, ''Listen to me. It is safer if we split up. We will have the best two guys on the team, besides me and Charlie, help. I'm going with you, Faith, and Alex. The other three are going with Charlie.''

''But- -'' I started but he interrupted.

''We have to get going. I'm its for the best, Sammie. Try to understand, Love.'' Jordan said as two guys walked up with Charlie.

''Johnson, your with Smith. Colon your with me.'' Charlie barked.

''Yes sir,'' they both said.

''Jordan we need to go now. We'll follow you for a bit then break off into two different directions.'' He said leaving to the room everyone else was in.

We went into the room. ''Alex left to some emergency,'' Charlie said.

''Wait, what!'' I said.

''Sammie, he will be fine. The hospital needs him and they have guards there.'' Jordan said to me and turned to Charlie, ''Do want us to take one more?''