Chapter 2 Part 2

* Thank you guys for the votes I hope you enjoy the story.*

I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see it was Jordan and the doctor.

''How are you doing?'' Jordan said with a half smile.

''I'm doing okay,'' I smiled.

He came over to the bed and sat in the chair that was by my bed. He grabbed my hand as I looked at him.

''So you really scared me. What's going on?'' he said taking my hand and planted a kiss on it.

''I need more blood and I'm dehydrated.''

''Is that what made you pass out?''

''I don't know I heard you guys I heard everything I just couldn't move or talk or open my eyes.'' I said as pain shot through my ankle and I winced.

''Are you okay? Whats wrong?'' he said so fast I almost missed it.

''I did something to my ankle. Who was that man that first came instead of the doctor?''

''We don't know he ran off.''

''He sounded like the guy that broke into my house,'' I whispered.

''It's okay. I'm right here your safe.,'' he said and kiss my hand again.

''I'm gunna go it looks like the nurse did everything correctly. Do you want me to send in the others?'' the doctor said as the nurse came in with an ice pack.

''Yes, please.'' I said as the nurse rose my foot up and put the ice pack on it.

''Anything else?'' she asked.

''No I'm good,'' I said and she left.

''You need some water,'' Jordan said and got up and went to the corner and got the water bottle I had earlier.

''Thanks but I'm not thirsty,''I said.

''Just a drink for me please.'' he said and took the cover off and held it out to me.

I took a drink and heard whispering outside the door.

''I hear you guys!'' I half yelled.

Faith peeks her head in and then comes all the way in. Everybody followed her in.

''Hey, what did the doctor say?'' Faith asked.

''Faith, don't be nosy,'' Alex said.

''Shut up, Alex!'' Faith said.

''I do what I want.'' he said back.

''Guys stop,'' Jordan said.

''It's okay babe. I need blood thats what this is for.'' I point to the IV. ''And I'm dehydrated. And possibly a break somewhere in my ankle.'' I said.

''So why did you pass out?'' she asked.

''I don't know. But I heard everything.''

''Oh so you heard Faith yelling,'' Hunter said.

''She said everything dumbo.'' Matti said.

''Guys please don't start that in front of Sammie.'' Jordan said.

''Jordan its fine.'' I said and looked at him. I seen something in his eyes but it flashed away. It looked like regret? Maybe guilt?

''Jordan, what's wrong?'' I asked.

''Nothing,'' he said.

''No it is something but you can tell me later.''I said.

''Anybody want to play liar I got some cards.'' Faith said.

''Yeah let's play.'' I said sitting up and bending my good leg towards me while the other was still out.

''How are we going to do that?'' Alex said.

''Yeah I'd like to know that too,'' Hunter said.

''Well y'all can gather around the bed and we can lay the cards right here on the bed but no one is to be by my foot except for Jordan, Faith, and Matti. I trust that they won't hurt it.''

''Well alright let's go get some chairs.'' Shawn said.

The guys except for Jordan went to get chairs.

''So hows life with your men?'' I asked them.

''Everythings good.''Matti said.

Faith laughed a little,''Who knew we would actually call these guys our men?!'' and we all joined in laughing except Jordan.

''What are you talking about?'' Jordan asked.

''Nothing,'' we all said at the same time and laughed more.

''So how is your life with your man?'' Matti asked.

I blushed. ''It's good. Just waiting patiently for our wedding.''

''When is that again?'' Faith asked.

''January 8'' Jordan and I said at the same time and I blushed.

''Aww that was cute.'' Matti said.

''Yeah that was adorable.'' Faith said.

Then I remember what Jordan said about it being cute when I blush and blushed even more.

''Sammie you are as red as a tomato.'' Faith said.

''Yeah yeah leave me alone.'' I leaned over to stick my face into Jordans shirt but I moved my ankle and almost screamed in pain.

''Careful.'' Jordan said and fixed my ankle while I flipped the pillow over my face.

''Sammie are you okay?'' Faith asked.

''Yeah I will be.'' I said while Jordan took the pillow away from my face.

I had tears in my eyes and one fell down my cheek Jordan wiped it away and gave me hug.

''You guys are so cute,'' Faith said and Matti agreed.

''Thanks I think,'' I said.

Jordan sat back down and the guys came back with chairs and set them up while Jordan just moved down. From right to left it went Jordan, Faith, Hunter, Alex, Shawn, and Matti and we started to play.