Chapter 4 Part 2

*Sorry guys its been really busy with starting school and everything. And the weekend was busy.*

   ''It's only one time. It won't hurt her,'' I said.

''Guys will you help me in the kitchen?'' Jordan said and moved so leaned forward, ''No you stay right here with the girls.''

''Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants'' I said.

He smiled, ''Yep that's me.''

''Pebbles, go with guys keep them in line.'' I said patting her head and she jumped of the couch and followed them to the kitchen.

''I like love your puppy,'' Matti said.

''No you can' t have her she's mine.'' I said teasing.

''Being a little selfish aren't you.'' Faith said.

''Yes, she's mine,'' I said, ''So when are you and Hunter going to get married.''

''Yeah, Faith.'' Matti said.

''Whenever he asks me,'' Faith said.

Pebbles comes in and jumps up on the couch beside me. And I noticed that she had something on her chin. It looked like frosting or maybe vanilla ice cream.

''Jordan! What in the world did you give Pebbles?'' I yelled.

He peeked in from the kitchen, ''I dropped some on the floor.'' he smiled.

''You did that on purpose didn't you?'' I said.

''Maybe,'' he smiled bigger.

''Stop doing that! She's gunna get diabetes and die like my dog, Princess did!'' I half yelled.

''Okay sorry,'' he said and looked down.

''Its okay. It will be fine if you do it every so often but not all the time like you are doing.'' I said.

''Your right sorry.'' He said and went back into the kitchen.

''Wow, Sammie!'' Faith said.

''Why are being so mean?'' Matti said.

''I'm tired. I don't know.'' I said.

Jordan came in looking kinda worried which scared me, ''Sammie, I need to talk to you alone. Is there a place we could go?'' he said looking around.

''How about in the garage? Or outside?'' I said getting up, ''Excuse me for a minute girls I'll be back.''

''Garage is fine,'' He said taking my hand and leading me to the garage.

He shut the door and led me to the way back corner.

''Jordan, what's going on? Your scaring me.'' I said.

''I asked the guys opinion and they agreed. I think you should go to a safe house with the girls until we catch this guy--,''

''But--,''

''Hold on I'm not finished,'' He said putting a finger to my lips, ''I think it would be better and I suggested the girls going with you so you won't be alone. It will just be you girls, no phones, no electronics, and we won't be able to come see you girls.''

''No, I don't like that.'' I said moving towards my house.

''Sammie, please it will safer for you there.''

''No, I don't want to go sit in some safe house waiting for who knows how long no I'm doing it.''

''Sammie, a guy broke into your house and was going to kill you. You think you'll be safer here.''

''Once just once that doesn't mean he's going to try it again. And what makes you so sure that the safe house will be any safer if he is watching, waiting for the right moment. I'll take my house being safer cuz I know where everything is.''

''Please, I think its best.''

''No I'm not going!'' I yelled and walked into the house shutting the door behind me.

Everyone looked at me.

''Please, don't tell me they convinced you into going.'' I looked at Matti and Faith.

''If it the best way to keep you safe we are willing to do anything.'' Faith said.

''Unbelievable,'' I said and stormed off to my room right as Jordan came in from the garage.

I seen my window was open. I didn't remember opening it. I shut it and turned to sit on my bed when I seen a man I have never seen before and I screamed. Jordan came rushing in and the guy reached for something in his pocket. Hopefully it wasn't a gun. Jordan seen him reaching and flung himself at the man. It didn't take long for Jordan to get him into a position to where he had control.

''Go call the police, Sammie.'' He said but I couldn't move.

Maybe it would be better to go to the safe house.

''Sammie, I need you to focus. I need you to go call the police.'' Jordan said a little louder.

''Right, focus,'' I said moving to my house phone as quickly as possible but when I came put Alex was already on the phone with the police so flopped down into a chair.

''Sammie, are you okay?'' Faith asked.

''Yeah, you are really pale.'' Matti said.

''I will be.'' I said, ''Just give me a couple minutes.''

We heard sirens and then there was a knock and before I could get door the bust in.

''In the bedroom,'' I said and they all went to the bedroom.

A couple minutes they returned with the guy in handcuffs and went to take him to the station. I was still standing.

''They didn't break my door right it was unlocked.'' I asked Jordan.

''No, they check to see if its open first.'' he said coming over to me.

''I think I'll go to the safe house now.'' I said looking up at him.

''Good,'' he said and wrapped his arms around me.