Chapter 10 Part 2

I went to check it out and the others slowly followed behind. And then Jordan jumped in front of me.

"Stay here," he whispered.

As he crept around into the kitchen I started following slowly. I noticed everyone stayed where they were. I peeked around the corner and was relieved when I saw Pebbles on the floor with the toaster. Mark didn't put it up.

''Man, that scared me half to death,'' Jordan mumbled picking up the toaster.

I realized he was scared and that was a bad thing. He never gets scared. The thought made me shiver.

''What is it?'' Faith asked.

''Pebbles knocked the toaster on the floor,'' I said going into the kitchen touching Jordan's arm.

He jumped back and swirled around with wild hard eyes. I shuttered.

His eyes softed when he seen it was just me, ''Don't ever do that again! I could've hurt you,''

''Sorry,'' my voice cracked.

''Its okay. Come here.'' he said stepping closer giving me a hug.

''You're scared?'' I whispered putting my arms around him.

''Um... you heard that huh? Yeah, why wouldn't I be someone is coming after you and the thought that he almost got you like 3 times scares me half to death.'' he said pulling away looking at me. ''You mean the world to me and I wouldn't know what to do if I had to live without you.''

''Aww!'' Faith, Peggy, and Matti all said together.

I blushed, ''You guys are a bunch of eavesdroppers,''

''All this mushy stuff is making me want to leave.'' Mark said looking at everyone but Peggy.

''Oh really,'' I said looking at him to Peggy and back raising an eyebrow.

He blushed a little,''Yeah?'' he said like a question smiling.

''Don't believe you,'' I said still looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

It seemed like he blush more and Peggy was looking at the floor. Jordan pulled me closer and squeezed me so it forced me to stop testing Mark.

''Alright that's enough, Love.'' he said.

''Awe, but I was just getting started,'' I whined.

Peggy still hid a laugh not used to Jordan calling me Love, Faith giggled, and Matti just smiled.

''Cameras Jordan,'' Mark said breaking the moment.

''Ugh!'' Jordan and I said at the same time. We laughed and they went outside.

''That was cute,'' Faith said.

''I think Mark has a thing for Peggy.'' I said.

''No, I'm sure he don't.'' she said.

''Um yes he does,'' Faith said. Matti agreed.

''So, what you think girl? Do you like him?'' I asked.

''I don't even barely know him,'' she said.

''Do you think he's cute?'' Faith asked.

''Come on hes like your ''dream guy''. Dark brown hair, green eyes, a little bit taller than you, and he does seem to smile alot.'' I said.

''Fine, I do think he's cute.'' she finally admitted right when Mark walked in.

He smiled like the sun, ''Thanks, Princess. Your beyond cute.'' he winked at Peggy when she looked at him.

I giggled. That wasn't suppose to happen but now she knew he liked her. Besides she was blushing like crazy.

''What's so funny Ms. Giggles?'' he asked smiling and Peggy giggled

''Oh, its nothing.'' I said feeling excitement come up.

No, no, no, no I can't fangirl right now that would make things weird and awkward. I don't do it often but when I do it freaks people out.

''Come on, Sammie. I know that face your trying to hide a fangirl moment.'' Faith said smiling.

Oh why does she always do that to me its no fair. But now I know what its like when she trys to hold them in.

''Shut up, Faith!'' I said waiting for Mark to leave. Which he finally did once he got duct tape.

''Oh my goodness! I told you he likes you! Its so cute and he called you Princess!!'' I practically yelled waving my hands everywhere almost jumping up and down. ''You would be so cute together!''

''Done now?'' Faith asked.

''Wow, Sammie you need to calm down,'' Matti said.

''Yes, she does in case you forgot you have a mild concussion,'' Peggy said.

''Party poopers,'' I stuck my tongue out like a 5 year old.

''Why'd Mark grab duct tape?'' Faith asked.

''No idea,'' I said, ''Was probably an excuse to see Peggy,''

Jordan walks in, ''Why do I always miss you fangirling?''

''Um.. because I look completely ridiculous when I do it. How'd you know?''

''Mark wasn't outside yet when you fangirled.''

''Oh, wow.'' I said.

''Tell me what happened because I sent him in here for a screw driver and he comes out with duct tape,''

We all laughed. Even Peggy this time.