Chapter 3 Part 2

''Jordan,'' I whispered not able to look away.

''Yeah,'' he whispered back.

''Remember we agreed not to--,''

He straightened out and shook his head, ''Yeah, sorry.''

''Wait! Who took care of Pebbles? Is she okay?''

''She is fine. I let came to your house and let her take a potty break while you were in the back room.''

''Do you want to help me before I jump out because I want to see her?''

''Yes, don't move.'' he said getting out as quickly as possible to help me.

He opened the my door and already I heard my puppy barking and scratching at the door. He gathered me in his arms and went to set me down but I clung onto him.

''You can carry me,''I said.

''Are you alright?'' he asked looking at me cuz normally I didn't want him to carry me.

''Yeah just a little scared but I want to see Pebbles so can you take me in.''

''Yeah,'' he said and moved toward the door. He went to put me down to get the key in his pocket but I couldn't let go.

''Hey, Love, your going to have to get down so I can get the key.'' he said.

''Oh,'' I said and he put my feet on the ground but I didn't move my arms and I lifted the one that had the boot on.

He got the key and struggled to get the door unlocked. Once he did he opened the door and picked me back up and Pebbles was there wagging her tail so fast I thought it would fall off.

''Hi, baby girl.'' I said.

Once Jordan set me on the couch Pebbles immediately jump on the couch and covered me with kisses.

''Pebbles, down,'' Jordan said and she looked at me but obeyed.

''Why'd you do that?'' I asked.

''Feet up,'' He said and I moved them up.

I moved the top half of my body back so Pebbles could fit on there with me and cuddle.

''Pebbles, come here'' I said and patted the couch she came over and wagged her tail but looked up at Jordan as if to ask him if it was okay.

He moved my feet and sat down and put my feet on him. But Pebbles just sat there waiting.

''Jordan,'' I whined.

''What?'' he said and looked at me.

''She waiting for you to say its okay now.''I said and looked at Pebbles.

''Pebbles up,'' He said and I patted the couch and she jumped up and was wiggling around in happiness.

''Okay, Pebbles calm down girl.'' I said and she laid down next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her while Jordan put his hand on my legs. And we fell asleep just like that, even Pebbles.

I heard a knock on the door and I jumped so high Pebbles fell off the couch and I had no idea where Jordan was.

''Jordan!'' I yelled.

''Yes,'' he yelled back from the kitchen.

''Will you get that?'' I looked down and seen I was still in hospital clothes. ''Why didn't you wake me I need to shower and dress?'' I yelled and tried to hurry to my room.

I took a shower and got dressed and put the boot back on. I was brushing my hair when I heard a soft knock on the door.

''Yes?'' I asked.

''Hey its me and Matti. Can we come in?'' Faith said.

''Hold on,'' I said and went to unlock my bedroom door which I only ever lock when guest are over or bad things happen.

I opened the door and pulled them in and shut and locked the door again.

''How are you doing?'' Faith said as I went to brush my hair.

''Good just about done.'' I said.

''No I mean really how are you doing?'' Faith asked.

''Oh, I'm alright.'' I said. ''What do guys want for dinner? I was thinking chicken strips and French fries with like a side of salad?''

''Your man is already making dinner.'' Faith said.

''Ugh, I hate it when he does that.''

''No, that is adorable.'' Matti said.

''Yeah it is,'' Faith said.

''Okay I'm done,'' I said and walled out of the bathroom, ''How do I look.''

''Beautiful,'' Jordan said from outside of the door.

''Omgoodness! Were you ease dropping!'' I said and went to open the door.

''Maybe a little,'' he said when I opened the door.

''We could've been having a very important conversation.'' I slapped him.

''Ow, I only heard the how do I look part.'' He said and rubbed where I hit him.

''Oh sorry,'' I said and kissed my hand and put it where I slapped.

''It still hurts,'' he whined.

''Suck it up,'' Faith said.

''Nice try,'' I said.

''Wow, you are mean Faith.'' he said.

''Why are you making dinner?'' I asked.

''I'm making chicken strips and French fries with a salad on the side. How does that sound?'' he said.

Matti and Faith start laughing.

''I didn't ask what I asked why.'' I smiled.

''Just let him make dinner, Sammie. Hes making what you were going to make anyways.'' Matti said.

''Fine this time I'll let it slip.'' I said.

''Thank you Matti.'' he said and we started walking out of my bedroom and Pebbles was there waiting for me.

''I love your puppy.'' Matti said.

''I know. Me to, but thanks.'' I said.

''I was walking a little bit slow that they were already sitting and I was just at the hallway door. Jordan came over and picked me up and set me besides them on the couch.

''That was unnecessary I could've walked,'' I told him but he dissapeared into the kitchen.

''Wheres the guys?'' I asked them.

''Probably in the kitchen with Jordan.'' Matti said.

Pebbles came over and sat at my feet in between me and the kitchen as if to protect me from the kitchen.

''Pebbles you are so cute but you have to stop fussing.'' I said, ''Do you guys want anything to drink I'm going to get me some water?'' I asked.

''We can come with you.'' Matti said.

''Okay,'' I said as we all walked at my pace to the kitchen but Pebbles stood in front of the doorway and barked at me and I stopped. She went into the kitchen and came back out a couple seconds later as if she was checking the room.  She lead the way in. Except I went in and froze.