1111

1

Your parents weren't the greatest for leaving you in a big old mansion and flying to France for a "business trip" but all you had to do was keep it tidy. Luckily before they had already left they kept everything tidy and fresh so you had to be careful and not make a mess.

You were all alone which meant the whole mansion would become cold and quiet, and that's something you've always hated when being alone. You were raised in this mansion but after 19 years, you were still scared of most of the things. It was like someone was watching you.

The weather was starting to become better by every minute and the sun was kissing your face. You decided to go out to the garden, you didn't have anywhere else to go anyways since you lived in the middle of nowhere.

You were still in your long silky white nightgown but couldn't be bothered to change since no one is around.

You were quietly going down the big stairs until you heard a faint knock coming from somewhere. You were frozen in your place and the hairs on your back began to rise up.
You knew exactly where it came from since you had heard it before. It mostly happens when your home alone.

The knock was coming from a door that lead to a big bedroom. Your mother always told you that it was a guest room for the good spirits that would come to protect us from evil. I had never actually seen the inside of the bedroom since my parents told me to stay away from it and let the spirits sleep in peace.

You woke yourself up from your thoughts and headed to the garden, and when you finally arrived you immediately walked over to the big apple tree. You loved to pick apples in the summer with your family, so why not do it now? You were starting to get hungry just looking at the big red apples hanging.

After picking an apple, you decided to eat it inside since it was getting to get windy. You've always hated the strong wind since it would destroy your hairdo so much.

When you arrived inside and sat on one of the staircases, you heard two new knocks from the door. You were eager to open the door and reveal what's inside. Your parents forbid you from going on or even being close to the door.

The knocks turned into scratches and fear was washing over you. You held onto your cross necklace and let go of the apple, putting it on the staircase and walked slowly toward the door.

Every step you took, every scratch would become louder.

You quickly opened the door to reveal a big red and black bedroom. You gasped at the sight and looked around to see if anyone was in the room with you.

You let out a small "H-Hello..?" before examining everything about the room. The room itself was dark but due to the light coming from the windows, it was bright as day. The bed was king sized with dark red sheets pattered with black lines. You patted the bed and it was quite soft, deciding to sit in the middle of the bed between the two big blood red pillows.

Letting out another "Hello? Is anyone there?" but a bit louder than the first one, you finally got an answer. In the darker corner, there was a big, tall man who was walking out of the shadows slowly.

When getting a better look at him without him getting buried within the shadows, your eyes widened.

He had long wavy jet black hair, a chiselled jaw, very built and fit body and had the most beautiful green eyes you had ever seen. He was wearing a white button down shirt, tucked into his black jeans. His gaze was only looking into mine. You crawled closer to the man, still being on the bed and asked "are....are you an a-angel..?".

He let out a small chuckle, not taking his gaze off of me and walked towards you. The man got on your level and responded to your question. "Heh, you wish.". You were surprised by his manly, deep voice. You felt stupid for asking if he was an angel, but he was so angelic and you were getting curious. What really is he then?

"Now, I want to know why a beauty like you is doing in my bedroom." He asked, slowly getting on the bed.

"I...heard some noises coming from here.." you responded lowly, still amazed by his beauty.

"Oh...sorry. I just wanted some water. Where are your parents?"

"They're on a trip to France..Why..do you ask?"

"They usually bring me food and drinks for me to eat, they never told me that they were going on a trip.."

You were shocked. Your own parents were keeping this tall man hidden away from you?! You didn't understand why, he seems like a good person.

"....who are you..?"

"Peter. Peter Steele. You must be Y/N, right? The daughter of Elizabeth Blackstone and David Blackstone?

You slowly nodded. When opening his mouth to talk you saw two sharp teeth. You didn't know if your mind was playing tricks on you but you needed to know what he really was.

"And..what are you?"

Suddenly silence filled the room. He got closer to you. Your legs were between his and he leaned down to your level, whispering in your ear.

"A vampire."