15 15

15.

.

.

.

Lying stomach down on the soft couch, bored out of your mind in the shadows. You had no plans whatsoever and were waiting until the sun goes down so you and Peter would atleast have some kind of fun until winter.

After waiting only some hours, you rolled off the couch and landed on the ground as you quickly ran outside in white panties and a white tank top, ignoring the cold breeze kissing all over your body while Peter had ran after you, almost chasing you. "Y/N, where are you going?!" He asked loudly as he ran behind you. "To the river!" You excitedly responded and jumped a little as you ran with that pretty smile of yours. As Peter ran, he pulled his shirt over his head and held onto it while his ponytail bounced.

You and Peter finally reached the river as you ran directly into it, splashing water everywhere and not caring one bit. Peter joined in and you both fell down as he held onto you, splashing more water at each other and laughing loudly. You wobbly walked further into the shallow river as Peter followed, holding onto your hand as you slipped on a slimy rock as Peter fell down with you, laughing so hard both your stomachs started to hurt. The night sky kissed all over as the moon shined on all of you. Peter crawled on top of you and let the water consume your body, kissing your soft lips and holding onto your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him sweet kisses on his face.

"We should probably go inside." He quietly spoke as you responded with a nod. Both carefully stood up and took each others hand. As you were walking on land, Peter picked you up and carried you towards the mansion as he held you so dearly tight and received soft kisses on his cheek and small giggles from the woman he truly loved.

****

Getting out of the cold shower you noticed vanilla scented candles lit up around you in the bathroom and rose petals on the ground leading to the door in-front of you. You quickly put on black shorts and a black tank top as you opened the door to see more rose petals leading down the dark hall.

"Peter?" You shouted out.

No response.

You followed the rose petals, walking carefully down the dark hall which leads down to the dungeon. Your feet had hit the cold cement of small stairs and opened the hard wooden door. Your (E/C) eyes widened at the sight of more lit up candles and rose petals on the bloody red bed as your man was laying down on the bed with no shirt and shorts.

As he saw your figure by the door he got up and started to walk towards you as you did the same and felt his hands reach down to your ass, then legs and carry you up, earning a squeak from you. Peter carried you by your legs to the bed and carefully lied you down on the big soft bed and felt his lips against your jaw, kissing you down to your neck as he earned giggles and gasps from his sweetheart. "Peter!" You giggled out, "what is all of this?" You asked with a small smile on your lips and red cheeks. "Oh, I just wanted to spend some more time with my woman." he responded as he kissed your shoulder and started to suck on your neck.

You gasped and let out soft moans, feeling his hands reach up to your ass again as he caressed it and put his hands under your panties, positioning himself in between your legs. His lips moved to your plump lips as you gave permission to let his tongue inside which would evolve into destroying yours with pleasure and moans. He began to grope your ass as his other hand moved up to your breast, going under your top.

He suddenly let go from the kiss and moved his hands away from you, instead laying down beside you with one arm wrapped around your waist. You sat up confused and looked at him as he smirked devilish at you. "What's wrong? Don't you want to do it anymore?" You asked, getting worried and conscious. "It's nothing baby, we'll do it tomorrow." He bluntly responded as he watched your every move. You pouted at him. "Fine!" As you lied down beside him with your back against his chest, getting spooned by Peter.

He kissed your temple softly, wrapping his arms around you tightly and gently turning your face towards his with his finger on your chin and crashing his lips against yours as you moaned into the kiss. He teased your nipple a bit as he looked at your sexually frustrated figure, letting go of the kiss and giving you one last gentle kiss on your temple as you both drifted to sleep.

Well you tried to sleep. It took around 20 minutes for you to fall asleep because of how frustrated you were.

.

.

__________________

Sorry for short random chap I got bored with life grrhgr

AGAIN thank you Lana Del Rey for making me get motivation UAGHHHHH