4444

4

.
.
He gently put you down on your bed.

Peter would mumble questions for you to ask but you were silent. Something was stopping you from talking.

"Why were you even running so long for?" He asked with a smirk on his face. The question made me shrug while I looked in his grape-green eyes.

Those grape-green eyes were burning into my soul.

"Not much of a talker, huh? Thats alright, I can live with that."

He got on his knees, spreading my legs and sitting between them on the hardwood floor.

Pink consumed your cheeks and ears. You were now face to face with him, or rather say a vampire.

He let out a small chuckle at the sight of you blushing, seeming to be fond of you at some point.

"Look if you need to say something, just say it to my face, sweetie." He whispered, making his cold breath trickle your skin.

You let out a small sigh before letting out a "sorry".

"...sorry? Sorry for what?"

"For freaking out." You whispered.

"Oh, darling! It's alright, everyone freaks out when they see a vampire!" He chuckles and unexpectedly puts his arms around your waist and gently push you towards him.

You accidentally let out a small moan.
.
You immediately cover your mouth with your hand.

"Naughty." He whispered in your ear with a smirk on his face.

His hands that were once on your waist quickly moved to your ass and pull you against him, making you let out a gasp.

He lie you down and was now the one ontop of you, between your open legs.

Open for him.

"Oh, arent you ashamed of yourself? You're just gonna open your legs for a vampire?"

"You really are a naughty girl." He added.

He squeezed your ass, just by wanting to see your reaction.

You were a blushing mess and kept letting out small quiet moans everytime he squeezed.

Though he was ontop of you, his face were only some centimetres away from touching yours.
.

.

.

.

"....do you know what sex is?"

You slowly nodded.

"Wh..why..?"

You're voice was shaky, and to your surprise he noticed it.