3333

3

You had calmed down after he had explained the whole situation, but you still had lots of unanswered questions.

"...but why..?" you asked while your body started to shake from the constant fear you were in, watching every move he takes just so he doesn't bite you again or even worse, kill you.

"Didn't I already tell you? I was hungry. I haven't fed in ages, years, centuries even! Do you know how long I've been stuck in this filthy room?"

Peter was beginning to become angry, just mentioning the room he was stuck in would make him go crazy.

You shook your head, too scared to say anything or else you would end up as your grandparents. Dead.

After seeing Peters expression change a couple of times, you were in a puddle of confusion. Though the instinct to run was slowly kicking in, you wanted to know what he was thinking about so badly to the point you were getting closer to him without knowing.

"...Darling. I can read your mind." He chuckled after.

Your mind went blank after he said that. You were frozen in place by embarrassment and once again confusion. Though the fear didn't let go of you.

"Oh really? Then what word am I thinking about right now, smarty?"

You were trying your best not to believe what he had said, acting sassy so you would get answers.

You were thinking about the word Beast.

Peter had his eyes stuck on yours. Though he had gorgeous eyes, his pupils were becoming smaller every minute.

His face would get closer to yours, making you feel his breath on your lips.

"Beast."

You were shocked. Jaw dropping. Wanting to vomit even.

You didn't know what to do anymore, you were still frozen in place and your brain was telling you to run.

But your heart was telling you to stay.

You didn't know what to choose, so you gave up on the choosing and just ran as fast as you could.

Peter didn't move. He was watching every fast step you took while grinning like the devil himself.

.

.

.

It had gone hours. You were pacing around the mansion but for no reason anymore. The fear was drained out of you, now you didn't have a clue what you were doing.

Running in the halls, you bumped into Peter who was standing in the middle of the hall watching you run like if you were crazy.

He picked you up bridal-style and took you to your bedroom.

You didn't know what to say or how to even react. Neither did you really have anything to say.

"I know you're tired after all that unnecessary running." He whispered into your ear.

His cold breath on your ear made your spine shiver, but you didn't mind it one bit.