6666

*SMUT & SLIGHT BLOOD WARNING*
.

.

.

You woke up to heavy breathing on your neck.

The warmth of the soft blanket is long-gone and was replaced with the nights cold breeze. Feeling something wet on the thigh of your silky nightgown and a cold hand on one of your breasts. Fluttering your eyes open, you meet two half lidded sharp green eyes. Those eyes were piercing into yours. Your eyes widened of seeing the sight of Peter on top of you completely shirtless with only unzipped black jeans revealing his underwear that's drenched with precum and was dripping onto you. You tried to move away from him but before you knew it, his arm snaked around your waist while his other hand gripped onto your breast. He pinned your lower torso with his, feeling his throbbing heat against yours while you let out small moans.

His face was only some inches away from yours before he unexpectedly said "I know I could've done this to you when you were awake but I couldn't hold it in. I'm sorry Y/N..". He inched his face closer to yours, lips only some small inches to yours. "Please...I promise it won't hurt.." He begged. You let out a small sigh and nodded. though you couldn't hide the fact that you wanted him. Your clit was beginning to throb for him and your nipples were hardening. He smiled softly but didn't last long until it emerged into a devilish smirk. The hand that was now on your breast quickly moved to your cheek, he roughly tongue-kissed you and started to grind against your heat. Your room was now filled with small moans and groans coming from you and Peter. You put your hand on his smooth chest, rubbing up and down while roughly making-out. His hand that cupped your cheek went back to your breast, caressing it and rubbing your nipple. You could feel his cock getting bigger every time he grinded. The only thing that was in the way of you getting stuffed was only two pieces of cloth. He held you tightly and broke the heated makeout session and crawled down to your thighs. He looked up and gave you a promising looking, asking for permission and you nodded while opening your legs widely. He ripped your silky nightgown that made you respond with a gasp. He roughly went down on your clit, licking it quickly and sucking on it. You moaned loudly and gripped onto his hair. He licked in circles, slipping his tongue inside your vagina once in a while and sucking. "Fuck..your so fucking wet for me.." he groaned out, putting two fingers inside of you and stretching you out with his tongue.

"Peter! I'm close...!" You moaned out loudly. "Cum on my tongue!" He shouted while grabbing your hips and pushing you against his tongue. He kissed your vagina, fingering and stretching you out. You came on his tongue with a loud moan coming from the both of you. He sucked your juices and gripped onto your hips so hard it left marks. You breathed heavily, slowly closing your eyes until he sat up and got on-top of you moving towards your neck. He kissed your neck down to your chest, leaving obvious marks. He softly kissed down to your breast where he played with your other nipple while licking and biting on the other. You let out small moans, letting your hand tangle up in his long black hair. He sucked and bit on your nipple, switching to your other breast where he pulled and licked. You were starting to become hungry for his cock so you had no choice to pull his underwear down with your feet. "Naughty girl.." he mumbled while he continued to bite on your nipple, looking directly up at you. He sighed lustfully until he took his pants off, throwing them behind him on the ground and started to tug off his underwear, teasing you by every second. "Please..Peter.." you begged, not wanting to be teased anymore while Peter chuckled as he tortured you. He finally took his underwear down to his thighs, revealing his 11 inch throbbing cock. You gasped at how long it is, uncertain if you could take it all. He positioned himself and put your legs ontop of his shoulders while rubbing your opening with his thumb and spitting on it. He gave you a reassuring look while you slowly nodded. You bit your lip while holding onto the sheets. He teased your opening with his cock, enjoying the sound of your small moans and hearing you moan out his name. He slowly put it in, making you hiss at the pain of his length but later on moaning and gasping.

He suddenly looked into your eyes and smirked until he rammed all 11 inches inside of you, making you moan loudly. He thrusted in and out of you at a hasty speed while gripping your waist tightly. He thrusted every inch into you, hitting your g spot multiple times while his balls smacked against your ass which led to the whole room being filled with loud moaning, groaning and slapping sounds. Peter leaned down to your jaw and started to kiss and suck on it while his hand snaked up to your neck and put pressure on it, still thrusting in and out deeply and quickly. "I want all of you." He whispered while you put your arms around his muscular back and started to scratch and hold onto him. His other hand snaked down to your ass and gripped it so hard you felt his nails dig inside of you.

He thrusted at an ungodly speed, making you dig your nails into his back so deep he started to bleed.
Tears started to run down your cheeks, moaning Peters name out loud, almost like your screaming it. Peter also started to moan, letting go of your neck and instead dig his nails down on your thigh. "I-Ah! I'm..mm- clos-AH!" you screamed out, receiving a loud grunt from Peter as a response. He quickly put his hands on your hips as he pushed your cunt against him. "Cum o-FUCK.. CUM ON MY DICK!" Peter yelled out. He thrusted so deeply into you as you both yelled out eachothers names and cumming at the same time on eachother.

He slowly pulled out and gently picked your torso up, hugging it and burying his face in your breast.

The room was filled with the smell of heated sex and heavy breathing. Peter suddenly stopped breathing for a second when he smelled the smell of blood. You tangled your hands in his hair and gently pet it until he looked up at you. He had those dark red eyes that made your eyes widen until he flipped you around and whispered into your ear. "Don't forget about dessert." Peter started to slap your asscheek that wasn't bleeding repeatedly, hearing you whimper and let out loud moans. He licked off the blood from the other cheek, still slapping your ass.

While he finished slapping and licking the remaining blood, Peter kissed your cheeks gently snaked his arms around you and hugged you from behind. You turned towards him, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips and slowly falling asleep.

.

.

.