10 10

10.

.

Dress colour = ( D/C ).
Eye color = ( E/C ).
Adulate = praise someone excessively.
Lip colour = ( L/C ).

.

.

As always, you wake up in your soft bed with the sheets covering your exposed body. You carefully sit up and look at the open window, leading to the balcony where the stars stare and the moon shines. Your room was consumed by the dark but the small lamp on your nightstand helped.

Beside your bed stands the chair from your desk where a beautiful ( D/C ) lies. You hop out of bed before quickly walking to the chair, holding up the dress in front of you and admiring it. Your ( E/C ) noticed the letter that had lied under it.

.

Dear (Y/N).
My everything.

Meet me in the dungeon, don't worry if you don't know where it is. The roses will guide you, my love.
I'm ready whenever you're ready.

I want and will satisfy all your needs and pleasure your desirable body. I am your slave and you are my queen.

I adore you. I desire you. I admire you. I want to cherish you. You bring out the deep lust in me. I want to worship, treasure and adulate you.

I need to.

~~Peter Steele.

.

You stared down at the letter after reading it. Your heart began to beat at a quick pace. You carefully put the dress around your arm and lean it against your body while dropping the letter off on your dark nightstand.

You decided to get ready for the so called "date" in your bloody red dungeon where he's waiting.

{====}

After taking a warm shower, doing your hair and taking on the dress with a pare of black/white heels to match. You only had the soft pink lipgloss left. You had already put on some winged eyeliner.

You lifted the lipgloss up to your lips and glossed over your ( L/C ) lips. The thought of Peters lips against yours filled your mind with dirty thoughts.

You shook your head at the thoughts and headed downstairs. When being guided to the dungeon by the cherry red roses you decided to sneak around in the kitchen. You were unsure if it was another trick of his to get a hold of your blood that he cherished so much. You opened one of the drawers and got a hold of a small knife and put it under the waist band of your panties. Your attention went back to being guided by the rose petals on the wooden floor down to the dungeon.

Your eyes widened at the big stone door that was now in front of you. You had gone down a couple of stairs to get down here but the door looked far too big to push open.

"Peter?....... Are you there?" You asked with the side of your face against the stone door. You stepped back and waited for a response or a sign.

The door slowly opened, dim lighting shining through and the tall handsome man was in front of you once again. Peter was wearing a green button up shirt and black jeans. Uncommon for a vampire to wear, but you didn't mind. His wavy-straight jet black hair was down and his emerald green eyes were looking down at your figure.

For a slight second it looked like he was surprised before his face turned neutral again. You could feel his cold stare on your body and the hairs on your neck stand up.

"You...look beautiful.." He complimented, looking back into your (E/C) eyes and taking a step closer to you.

"Oh, thank you.. I really liked the dress you picked out for me! I think it's stunning!" Putting your hands behind your back and staring back at his eyes.

"Please, don't thank me. Everything looks amazing on you." He gave a quick smile before his eyes moved down to your chest area and stared at your breast. "Especially when your wearing nothing."  He mumbled out.

You cover yourself up with your hand and purposely clear your throat so he could begin the date night.

"Oh, right! Just follow my lead and I'll sit you down, alright?" He smiled after.

You gave a quick nod before following him to the table. It was clothed down with blood red cloths and two white plates on each side, same with the chairs that were black. In the middle was a red rose that was surrounded with candles. Both plates were filled with Spaghetti with Bolognese sauce and beside his plate was a big green bottle of wine.

You gasped at the table and looked up at Peter who was smirking to himself. You giggled at him smirking before getting seated by him and later on watching him get seated. His eyes were glued onto you, as if you're one of his predators.
Which you probably are.

"Gosh, how did you prepare all of this?!" You asked, surprised and shocked at the same time.

"Magic." He sarcastically answered, smirking and resting his elbows on the table to rest his chin on while his hands were intertwined together. 
You looked at his big hands for a split second until you turned your gaze to his eyes again. You could imagine what those hand could do, especially what they could do to you.

You picked the fork up and began to eat while he watched you carefully slurping up the spaghetti noodles and licking your lips, making him also lick his lips. You complimented the food and gave him a couple of glares, and every time you look up you see those lime green eyes staring into your soul.
You finished your meal while his was untouched and cold. You looked up to see him leaning in, biting his lip and those pastoral eyes being half lidded as if they were filled with lust and desire.

Cause they definitely were filled with lust.

.

.

.