19 19

19

.

.

You slowly sat up and looked around. The rain got lighter while birds whistled and sang for their loved ones. Rain drops tickled your skin and wet nightgown that was no longer white. You breathed out a deep sigh and closed your eyes only for some minutes. As you opened them you decided to start walking until you found a place to peacefully die in.

You stood up and regained your balance as you began to walk towards a random direction.

It felt like It had gone hours but your feet were no where close to becoming numb or hurting. You needed a shoulder to cry on, that was all. The clouds got darker and the rain had gotten heavier, but it changes every 10 minutes. A rainbow had appeared from the mood swinging rain.

.

"It wasn't a dream, Y/N" a stoic voice spoke out behind you, making you stop in your tracks. You turned and saw the fluffed up curls.
.

Josh.

.

"What?"

"It wasn't a dream."

"But-"

"We were playing a trick on you. Just for fun."

Josh walked towards you and touched your shoulder to prove he's real. You felt it. You couldn't hold in your emotions anymore and started to sob as you quickly pulled him into a hug. You sobbed into his neck as you only were 178cm tall against his 188cm figure. (??)

He put his arms around your figure and comforted you as he waited for the other men to come back from their hunt. You sobbed harder at the thoughts and memories that haunted you for 19 very long painful years. "Let it out." He whispered. You began to shake mildly against his chest as he rubbed your back.

"You've gone through enough." He sighed out.

.

You had finally calmed down and the tears that once ran down your cheek had dried out though your eyelashes were still wet. The only thing running down your face was rain drops.

Finally, the three men had come back with blood splattered everywhere on their masculine figures. Peter rushed towards you as he got a better look on your face. Your cheeks were red and so were your eyes. The dried out tears were still visible and your nose was runny. "What happened?" He asked you as he cupped your face. You didn't reply. There was something in your throat that didn't want you to speak. "What happened to her?!" Peter asked Josh as he began to worry more.

"She had to let some stuff out. It's alright now."

You nodded at what Josh had told Peter to show he was telling the truth. Peter gently pulled you into a hug and sighed out as your arms wrapped around his figure.

"No need to worry about it anymore, alright? You're safe now." He whispered into your ear while giving you a comforting kiss on your cheek. "Let's get you cleaned up, honey." Peter said in a quiet comforting tone and picked you up - putting your legs on both his sides. You slowly nodded as you put your arms around his neck. Your naked calves shivered as the cold breeze finally hit them. You closed your eyes as you leaned your head down on his shoulder.

****

Fluttering your eyes open, you noticed you were no longer outside with the wet leaves and rain drops in the middle of nowhere but a forest. You were still in Peters arms but instead of shivers, you were met with warmth. Peter slowly and gently let go of you and sat you down on his lap while he was sitting on a black couch. You felt no ones eyes on you, but his. "May I?" He asked, touching your dirty nightgown. You nodded and lifted your arms up as he pulled the nightgown off of your body, exposing your body though your private areas were covered. He smiled as he saw your figure with no bruises, meaning you weren't harmed. You shivered as the rain water dropped from your hair to your back.

He unbuttoned your bra and ripped your panties off, making you let out a small gasp. He threw both your bra and panties away in a random direction and gently pulled your body against his as he stood up with you in his arms, carrying you to the bathroom.

He let out a small chuckle. "You smell like a fresh rain forest" he whispered which made you quietly giggle. Peter turned the bathtub on and patiently waited until the bathtub was filled with warm water. He sat you in the edge of the bathtub and kissed your lips gently to not hurt you.

After the bathtub was filled, he gave you one last kiss and shut it off. He held onto your waist as you got into the bathtub. He cleaned you up and gave you small kisses on your face, playing with your hair with shampoo and at some point forming cat ears with your hair.

**

As he dried you, he hugged you so dearly and genuinely felt relaxed when he leaned his head against your shoulder.

When getting out of the bathroom, Peter immediately wrapped your naked figure in a blanket and lead you to the bedroom. "We'll get you some fresh clothes tomorrow. I promise." He spoke and wrapped his arm around your waist. "It's alright." You mumbled.

You and Peter got under the covers as you let go of the blanket and threw it on the ground, Peter held you close against his body and wrapped his big arms around you.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." He whispered, giving you small kisses on your cheek that lead to your lips.

"Goodnight, Peter." You whispered back, giving him one last soft kiss on his lips until you kissed him passionately.

.

.

Special thank you to: Nirvana & motivation.