11 11

11.

MATURE CONTENT. xoxo 💋
+ Aftercare Peter ❤️‍🩹
.

.

You wiped your mouth with a napkin while you stared back into his glowing green-red eyes. His attention went to your smooth lips and smirked a little.

"Darling, you've got something on your lip. I'll get it for you." He said as he got up from his seat and walked to your seat, putting his finger on your chin. You watched carefully as his eyes turned into a much more darker green than before. His face got closer to yours and kissed you softly. Your eyes widened and watched as he slowly kneeled down in front of you, putting his hands on your body and turning it to him so he was in-between your thighs. He kissed rougher and gripped your waist and thigh. Your hand slowly reaching for the knife you hid under your panty line but it was too late. Peter got up and lifted you up and rushed to the bed, sitting you down gently on the bed while kissing your neck and groping your ass, making you moan softly. He suddenly stopped and lied you down, still in between your thighs and out of nowhere ripped open your dress which made you gasp. He stared you down, pulling your panties off until he noticed the small knife you hid from him.

He sighed and took ahold of the knife, looking at it and then turning his gaze on you. "Were you planning on killing me?" He simply asked which made you quickly shake your head. "N-..No..." you stuttered. "Alright, sweetheart. Why did you have this knife on you then?" He asked while still staring down into your eyes that were filled of fear. "I...." You didn't know what to say anymore. Your body started to shake until Peter lifted the knife and put it against your neck, making it touch your skin. "Don't hide things from me again, alright?" He said in a simple deep tone. You quickly nodded, not wanting to get hurt. He moved down the knife and cut your bra open, still staring at your eyes and your shaking figure. He ripped your panties off and threw them behind him, doing same with the dress, bra and knife. He had a stoic expression on his face and you could tell he was genuinely pissed off. He grabbed your neck and roughly kissed you, each others tongues getting tangled. His finger moved down to your wet pussy which made him harder. He suddenly put two fingers inside of your cunt and thrusted them in and out, making you moan into the kiss. He unzipped his pants and moved his boxers down, exposing his rock hard penis. He let go of your neck and moved away from the kiss, taking his fingers out and licking them. "You've been such a bad girl, Y/N." He said before he unexpectedly thrusted his dick inside of you. You moaned loudly, both pleasure and pain filling your insides up. He quickly took off his shirt and licked his lips, putting both of his hands on each hip and thrusting in and out roughly. He started to thrust at a faster pace while your moans were filling the room and the air was getting heated. He flipped you onto your stomach with your ass up quickly and pounded into you faster, slapping your ass multiple times. "You stupid bitch." He breathed out while your moans were getting louder the more he slapped your ass and pounded into you. He grabbed a big chunk of your hair and thrusted into you at an even faster pace,pushing his whole cock into you. You were getting tighter, making Peter lean down and whisper into your ear "cum on my dick, bitch." And you did exactly what he said. Moaning his name out while cumming all over his dick while he kept thrusting. After some more deep thrusts and slaps he came deeply inside of you, earning a loud moan from you.

Not pulling out, he turned you around and lifted you up into his lap so you were straddling him. "Ride me." He breathed out as you put both hands on his shoulder and slowly started to ride him. He put his hands under your strong thighs for support and thrusted himself into you in a quick pace, biting on your nipple and receiving loud moans from you but grunts and groans from Peter. You rode him faster until Peter decided to take control by laying you down on your back and almost bending over on top of you, kissing your delight lips as he pounded inside of you, your toes curling up and your hands gripping onto him. Your second orgasm was coming up, feeling his cock twitch inside of you. "P-AH! Pete..r I'm- MGHH! c-FUCK! cum-mING!" You loudly moaned out as you reached your climax and let it all out once again on his cock, later on getting more of his juice inside of you.

He pulled out and watched as cum flowed out of you. Peter gave you a gentle kiss on the lips and spoke out. "You behaved well today, Darling. Just don't try to kill me, or else I'll kill you." He stoically said as he took napkins from the nightstand and started to clean you up first. "I'm sorry I tried to hurt you in any way, Peter.." you whispered, making him smile for a second. "Just shower with me and I'll forgive you later." He said as he gave you a toothy grin and you giggled a little at his response. You suddenly gasped as he lifted you up and carried you to the bathroom. As he carried you, he gave you lots of kisses on your face and you were a giggling mess as you heard some giggles from him too.

******

After you and Peter showered, he has been gentle with you and given you a lot of attention. While sitting on the cozy bed, he was sitting beside you rubbing your side and giving you small kisses on your head.

You got an idea in your head as you moved away from him and took two hair ties from the night stand but two big arms wrapped around your figure. "Peter, I'm not going anywhere" you calmly said as you pet his hair and looked into his eyes which seemed to, at one point be hurt. "Oh, Peter.. What's wrong?" You asked in a gentle manner. He got closer to you and hugged your waist like his life depended on it. "I just don't want you to leave me so soon." He whispered as you gave him a small smile and hugged him, rubbing his back. You gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek and leaned him against the headboard gently. "Can I do your hair? To calm you...down.." you spoke softly and he nodded as he gave you a precious smile. You giggled and straddled him, a bright pink consuming your cheeks.

You parted a small piece of his hair and gave him a ponytail, doing the same with the other. You laughed at it that you almost fell backwards onto his legs but his hands were on your hips so you wouldn't get hurt. "What's so funny? What did you do to my hair?!" He questioned as he also became to laugh. "You look so pretty, little girl!" You said as you both laughed out loud. You took two small pieces of your hair and imitated how his hair looked like, receiving a loud laugh from Peter as you laughed with him.

You and Peter laughed all night until your stomachs started to hurt. You were still straddling him with your head against his neck and his hands resting on your hips. His eyes were closed and so were yours, until his eyes flattered open and looked down at your resting figure. He patted your hip gently before he saw your beautiful eyes slowly opening and looking up at him. "Are you cold, Angel?" He asked as you slowly nodded. He lifted you up and sat your naked figure down beside him. Peter got up and crouched to pull out a white silky box from under the bed. He got back in bed and handed you the box. "I hope you like it, sweetheart.." he whispered but loud enough for you to hear. You gave him a smile and opened the box to see a beautiful silk nightgown. You gasped and pulled it out of the box. Your attention moved to him and you hugged Peter tightly as you repeated the words "THANK YOU!".

You gave him kisses everywhere on his face and a gentle kiss on the mouth as you immediately put it on without and help

Peters eyes widened and grinned, pulling you onto his lap so you were straddling him again. "You look so precious, Angel." He complimented as he rubbed your sides and admired every part of you. "Thank you...little girl!" You said as you giggled again, receiving a chuckle from Peter. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips. "But really, thank you a lot, Pete."

"I'm glad you like it." He responded as you dozed off to sleep, letting your arms fall down to his chest as he lifted the blanket so it was covering your body. You knew he wouldn't sleep, but he would be your guardian Angel.

Guardian Devil*.

.

.

.