7777

7

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

.

.

.

Y/N wakes up once again to heavy breathing, but this time it came from beneath her. Her eyes fluttered to the sight her warm body on-top of Peters with his hand on Y/Ns waist and the other one of her ass. Your (E/C) eyes met with his dark shiny green half-lidded eyes.

You slowly started to sit up onto his lap, realising that you both are naked and thats when your cheeks started to burn. You looked around for a blanket nearby just to see your blanket on the floor, having no choice to cover yourself up with your arms.

"Why are you covering yourself up? It's just me and you here, baby."

"So what if its only me and you! Why am I naked?!"

"Did you forget? Its only been a couple of hours." Peter sat up, cradling you in his lap and gently taking your arms away from your heat and hard nipples.
"I can...show you what we did. it's real simple, you just have to trust me. Alright?"

Y/N hesitated for a second until nodding. You had completely forgot what had happened some hours ago.

"And I'll try to not fuck the brains out of you again." He mumbled so quietly you couldn't hear a word he said before he put both of big arms around your waist and gently push you against his body but making space for his hard penis placed inbetween your bodies. He started to kiss your neck gently at first until it formed into biting, making you let out soft moans and chills down your spine.

His hands moved down to your ass, groping it and then moving to your thighs. His mouth moved up towards yours, biting your bottom lip and licking your top lip. He gently lifted you from underneath your thighs up and placed his boner underneath you and moved his hands ontop of your thighs, pressuring you down onto his cock. You put your arms around his neck and slowly put him inside of you. He suddenly dug his nails inside of your cheeks and forced your entrance to go quickly down on his cock and take his full length as you let out a loud gasp. He slammed his full length inside of you in and out at a quick pace while his balls smacked against your cheeks. He bit into your nipple and went as roughly and quickly as he could while your eyes were filled with tears, choking on your moans. He bit even harder on your nipple while he went quicker and slapping your ass multiple times, giving you red marks that would last for weeks. He pulled his cock out of you, flipped you over and started to suck your clit and lick all of the juices until he positioned himself between your legs and slammed his full length inside of you again while his hands snaked around your hips and breast. He went quicker after every thrust, looking into your eyes while your moans had filled the room once again. "I-AGHM-.. gonnAH-" were the only words you could let out before he gripped onto your hips and thrusted deeply and harder. "Cum—...eeh-cum, baby-MMH" Peter shouted before he came was inside of you with one last slow, deep and hard thrust, making you cum on his dick. He gently lied down beside you, admiring your beauty.

He slowly pulled out, putting his arms around you and look into your (E/C) eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, out of breath. "I think so.." You answered, looking at his light green sharp eyes. You swear they change colour every time you look at them. He let out a small chuckle and cupped your face.

"Come on, lets get cleaned up. We can bathe together." He said while getting up and groaning, eyes still fixated on you. You responded with a nod and slowly sat up while Peter moved towards on your side and picked you up bridal style, heading towards the bathroom before he kissed your forehead.

.

.

.