23 23

23.

.

.

He suddenly groped your ass, moving his other hand up to your breast and caressing it. He broke the kiss and spoke out: "You have no idea how much I've missed you...and that ass of yours!", slapping your ass while grabbing onto your breast through the fabric as you let out a loud moan and giggled. He unbuttoned your pants and quickly pulled them down as you stood up to take them off completely, receiving a lick on the leg by Peter and the look as if you were a goddess.

He unzipped his own pants as you slowly sat down and straddled him again as he ripped your panties in half and threw them behind him while you took your shirt off, watching him do the same while you unbutton your bra and threw it on the floor, feeling his grip on your hips tighten and his bulge get harder and bigger. You began to grind against his bulge as you let out small moans, making his heat twitch. He pulled his pants down in a rush and quickly took his dick out which made your eyes widen at how hard it is. He unexpectedly put two fingers up your cunt, knuckles deep and stretched you out as you gasped and moaned loudly. He shut you up you kissing deeply while using his tongue to pleasure yours as you moaned into the kiss while he continued to stretch your tight walls.

You gripped onto Peters shoulder while your other hand was in his hair. The kiss got sloppier as his dick got closer to your pussy, rising up and slowly taking in the tip while gasping and biting your lip. His hands moved down to your ass and groped your cheeks tightly, making his dick slide into you quicker. You let out a sigh of relief when you finally had taken all of him balls deep. Peter kissed your jawline up to your cheek as you began riding him, instantly going at a quick pace as loud moans slid out of you. Jumping on his dick as you leaned into his chest and gripped onto him as he pounded himself into you. "F-AH! I-MH! COMING-GH!" You loudly moaned out as his dick thrusted in and out of you at a quick pace, his finger nails digging deep into your ass cheeks.

"You won't cum until I tell you so." Peter spoke in a dominant deep voice which made you want to reach your limit quicker. You and Peter exchanged a quick kiss until he stopped pounding and instead pinned you down on the couch while he was in between your legs, throwing your legs onto his shoulders and quickly putting his dick Inside of you again, receiving a loud gasp from you. He thrusted all of his length Inside of you repeatedly at a quick pace, feeling your walls tighten as his balls slapped against your ass and hands moving up to your hips, pushing himself into you more.

He shoves two fingers inside of your mouth as he bites and pulls on your nipple, switching between them every 2 minutes. The sounds of grunts, moaning and slapping filled the room. He moved his fingers away from your mouth and sucked on his fingers which turned you on way more. He flipped you over and began to slap your ass while pounding  himself inside of you as he lets your legs fall down, bringing your ass up. "C-can I-MMH! c-cum y..-yet..?" You spoke out, trying not to choke on your own words. He suddenly stopped thrusting and pulled out, leaning towards your ear and whispering: "Bad girls don't get what they want."

"You left me for almost a year, I think you need a proper punishment." He told as he pulled your hair up. "Up." He demanded, and you quickly obeyed as you rushed to stand up, trying not to fall. "Lay down." He demanded once again as he patted his lap and you hesitantly obeyed by laying down across his lap.

He suddenly slapped your ass as you let out a loud mix of gasps and moans. He repeatedly slapped your ass cheeks while getting rougher with every slap. You were so close to reaching your limit until he demanded: "sit on my dick.", and so you did. You let out soft moans as he slid himself into your tight cunt again, whining at the pain he had caused on your ass. You were getting way too tight and finally climaxed after he obeyed you to cum. You came on his dick as he shot his load into you, fluids escaping through your cunt while his dick was still filling your cunt. He moved the hair away from your neck and caressed your neck until fiercely biting it. You gasped louder than before as the sharp pain got worse, feeling him suck all of your leftover energy out.

The next thing you saw was completely black, though you could still feel him inside of you. His dick twitching inside of you and suddenly feeling it slide out of you.

Instead of pleasure, a sharp pain was filling your body. It felt like you were getting stabbed with a thousand needles.

Your mind became empty.

Just pain.

.

.

.