14 14

14.

.

Mature content. 💋

.

.

It had gone days and you and Peter were attached to each other as if he was addicted to you.  You were his candy.

You decided to go out in the woods at night for fresh air. It was in the middle of October and the forest behind your old mansion was getting empty. Ofcourse, your parents loved loneliness so they chose to buy an old mansion in the middle of nowhere near a river.

Having no outfits to wear, you decided on wearing white panties and a light beige crop top since the mix of cold and warm didn't bother you and you had missed all kinds of breezes on your bare skin.

You quickly went down the stairs as you saw Peter waiting for you next to the backdoor, wearing a green shirt that clinged onto his body and black jeans. "Y/N, are you seriously going out like that..?" He asked as you stood next to him with your arms behind your back. Nodding."Why not?" You replied and excitedly went out the backdoor as the cold breeze kissed your body and gave you chills. You turned around to see Peter right behind you, giving you a faint smile as his hair covered half of his face.

Suddenly, you got an amazing idea that made you smile and hold his big hand. "Peter.." you sighed out as he looked at you, confused. "Can we play hide and seek?" You asked while he quickly changed expressions, making him grin. "Sure, but you won't be able to hide from me. What's the prize?"

"Special surprise...I can't tell you it." You giggled.

"Fine." He sighed out, adding "But when I find you, I better get my surprise!" As he cupped your cheeks. You nodded and turned him around as he began to count while you ran as fast as you could away from his big figure.

You had climbed up a thick long tree, laying down on one of its thick strong branches on your stomach. Peter shouted the number 20 as he started to hunt you down like a hungry beast though failed miserably at finding you.

It had gone about 30 minutes and he was clearly beginning to worry. Peter shouted your name but got no answer even if he was only some meters away from the tree you were hiding in.

"Peteeerr~" you sang out while his head turned quickly all different ways, finally looking up as he saw your laying figure and relief washing over him. "Come down here, sweetheart. I'll catch you." He raised his voice but still sounded caring. You quickly sat up and jumped down as he catches you right in his arms, kissing your smooth lips hungrily. "Y/N.. I was so worried for you.." he mumbled in your ear and held you tighter and closer against his body. "I'm sorry, Pete... well..not really." You giggled as you kissed his cheek and cupped his cheeks. "So, where's my prize?" He asked, looking down at you with his menacing green eyes, smirking.

"Right in front of you."

Right then, he unzipped his pants and let his cock free as he took your panties off and dropped them on the October orange leaves. His strong hand raised one of your legs up as he had a devilish grin on his handsome sculpted face while you were a blushing giggling mess.

"Go hard on me. I deserve it."

That made his cock throb and twitch against your pure clit. You threw your arms around his neck as he positioned his rock hard penis inside of you, making your walls stretch that made you let out gasps and soft moans. He thrusted half of his cock inside of you at first, going faster and deeper in every thrust until his balls were slapping against your skin. Peters strong hand was placed on your ass and dug into your skin as his piercing long fangs pierced your neck and sucked. His cock had gotten even harder and you were finally reaching your climax as his penis thrusted against your g spot as he earned your loud moans. As you were about to cum, he pulled out and leaned against the thick tree as he slowly fell down onto the leaves, his hands still on your pure body that lead you ontop of him. He looked up at you with only his eyes, breathing heavily while he looked like the devil himself.

"Ride me." Peter demanded.

"Ride me like the good angel you are."

You quickly slid himself inside of you which made him groan. You started to grind yourself against him and bounce on his dick as his hands caressed your ass and supported. You pulled your top over your breast so he could watch your tits bounce which led him to licking your nipple. Your walls began to tighten as he lifted your ass up and rammed his cock in your tight pussy. You cried his name out several times as you came on his dick, but he kept on thrusting. He swore and thrusted balls deep inside of you until he lifted your ass up and came all over your thighs. He kissed your lips softly and pet your head.

"Such a good girl for me." He complimented.

"Anything for you, Peter Steele."

.

.

______________

Thanks to Lana Del Rey for existing xoxo