26.

26.

End.

.

Those words echoed through your head as reality finally had hit you. You woke up and found yourself drenched in the sky's tears and sitting outside against cold bricks with your legs pressed against your wet chest. Everything was a blur. Some man was speaking to you, don't know who and why but you recognised his voice from somewhere. As your eyes started to adjust and settle in, you were staring at two lime green eyes. Bending down to your level. Thick but slick eyebrows. Strings of wet hair slightly covered his face as he asked: "Y/N, are you alright?". You slowly nodded, noticing his big hands were on your shoulders. "Y..-yeah.." you softly replied.

Peter sighed, looking down at your soaked figure. "What are you even doing out here?" Peter questioned, looking worrisome at you.

"I....was waiting for you to get back from rehearsal." You quietly answered. "How sweet of you. But next time do it when it's sunny outside." You giggled at his sarcastic response while he helped you up by spreading your legs and picking you up as you tightened the grip on your legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he held you with one hand on your ass and the other with the house key. He unlocked the door while giving you lovely kisses on your cheek and whispered in your ear: "You don't have to do these kind of things for me, sweetheart.".

You were quiet for the next couple of hours. Writing in your diary.

Dear Diary.

It wall felt so real. Too real. But it was all a dream after all.

How did all that pleasure and pain feel so real?

Hmm.

Goodbye.