25 25

25.

.

.

The days flew by one by one and the cold weather started to blossom into the winter season. You and Jane had become close bestfriends, sharing interests that Jane had introduced to you and you became obsessed with music. You hadn't been meeting Peter in what feels like days since you're always with Jane.

No matter what, she's always close to you and by your side. Holding hands. Skin to skin interactions daily from both Jane and Peter but at different times. Peter would caress your sides and praise you while Jane would touch it like in a normal friendship.

It was morning, the deadly sun shined through the thick curtains. The snow covered the long gone green grass and the petals of the trees. Both of you decided to stay at your house. You stared at the ceiling above you, missing everyone's presence but especially Peters. Janes arms were tight around your waist as she was hugging you in her sleep while your hand gently caressed her red soft hair, leaving some dead strings electrocuted between each finger of yours. You had planned to leave the house and go back to the cabin to look after Peter.

You slowly began to move out of the redheads grip, not trying to wake her up. After successfully moving out of bed, you walked to the closet and slowly opened it to find dark coloured clothes next to jet-black jackets. There was no doubt that this was your mothers room.

After some long cold minutes, you finally picked out appropriate winter clothes for you to wear.

( optional ^^ )

( optional ^^ )

You began to undress and pick the clothes that you chose and take them on.

You topped your outfit with a black umbrella to protect you from the mild shining sun.

****

.

TIME SKIP

With aching feet, you approached the cabin and knocked on the wooden door and waited. But that was no problem cause the door quickly opened and now the man-beast you love is right infront of you. He wore a nice dark-green cozy shirt with yet again black jeans with his silky long hair down. Your eyes stared at his big figure for a moment. Exploring his broad shoulders down to his big feet until he spoke.

"I've been expecting you." Peter said as he hugged his arms around your fur-covered waist. His cold breath on your neck as your arms slithered up his figure and hugged it.

He let you inside and welcomed you with a cup of red wine. You took your furry jacket and hat off as well as your gloves. You sat in the couch with Peter beside you, caressing your body and giving you small pecks on your head while you talked about the small things in life you cherish.

"You really were the one made for me" he whispered in your ear while you giggled and looked up at him with your doe eyes.

"How so?" You asked.

Before Peter could explain, there was a knock on the door. A loud one. He sighed and ignored it. "What was that?" You asked, obviously getting worried. "Ignore it." Peter replied as he stared into your fearful eyes.

Staring back into his green emerald eyes that had slowly began to move. His pupils dilating and his iris becoming smaller, making his iris turn black. This filled you with even more fear while cold chills crawled down your spine and your eyes slowly widening. Peters lips moved as he mouthed "wake up."

"Wh...what?"

He repeated those two words again. And again. And again.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up!

.

.