Stage Two: XIII

[Started: 1/17/2023]
[Ended: 1/17/2023]
[Song: 4 Morant by Rap Cartel and Doja Wave.]

♡    ♢    ♤    ♧
Alice In Borderlands
BLUFF
STAGE TWO: Opia
"The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously. invasive and vulnerable."

♧ ♤    ♢ ♡
Chapter Thirteen
"Mushroom And Mayhem."
♡ ♢ ♤ ♧

     It was the end of the fourth round. Everyone sat at the table once again. New food and drinks had been brought to the table by an unknown person. After the first time Y/n refused to touch any of the food of drinks. The other ate while carrying a casual conversation.
     Seda looked across the table at Y/n. "You should eat."
      "I'm not hungry."
      He didn't want to pressure her. "At least drink your water?"
     She looked at the glass before subtly nodding. She picked up the glass bringing it to her lips as she focused on the conversation the others were having. They were talking about stories of their lives. It almost seemed like they were all friends. The dynamic was just off for a group of strangers. The only person aside from Y/n that stayed quiet was Daeko who sat right next to her. He made himself busy as he blankly stared into space.
    'What's up with him?'
     Eventually the clock began counting down and Y/n got to the end of her water. At the bottom of the glass she noticed the picture of a mushroom there. She found it odd but placed it down without saying anything.

     A few minutes later things began to look different. The table almost seemed to rise and fall like it was breathing. Anytime Y/n tried to focus on someone's feature they would enlarge to an abnormal size.
    Across from her Seda blinked rapidly. "Does anyone else feel weird?"
    Yoko looked around in awe. "Yup."

    "The fourth round is now over."
     "The fifth round has started."
     "You may leave the table."

    Y/n immediately stood up. "I'm going to go to my room." She said heading to the first floor.
    The walls seemed to breath and this stretched and twitched around her. Paintings animated and the world seemed like a dream. The floor felt as if it were shaking making Y/n stumble in the hallway.
     "Are you alright?" A familiar voice came to her ears.
    'Chishiya?'
    She turned around to see Chishiya standing there with his signature smirked. "I'm fine." She answered. Her mind was to warped to even question how he was there.
     "You don't look fine." He squinted at her. "You should lay down for a while."
     She nodded in compliance.
    He opened the door to her room for her and they both walked in. Y/n stumbled as she took off her shoes. Chishiya caught her by her arm helping her stand up straight.

   She narrowed her eyes at him. "You seem taller."
    "Maybe I grew." He gently guided her to the bed, stumbling a bit himself.
     Y/n sat down on the bed. "Doubt it."
    "Just sleep whatever this is off." He told her as he leaned on the side table to steady himself.
     "I don't want to sleep in this." She said trying to reach behind her to the dresses zipper. Becoming frustrated she looked at the blond with a glare. "Are you going to help me or watch me struggle?!"
     He chuckled and moved over to her. He unzipped the dress and watched as it fell off of her. Then she ripped off the long gloves she had on. Free of the uncomfortable clothing she fell back into the bed sighing as she looked up at the breathing ceiling.

     She looked back at Chishiya who was just staring at her. When their eyes locked he averted his gaze and stumbled to the side. "Shit."
     "Hey, your not going to leave right?" She asked.
      He looked back at her. "I can stay if you want."
      She sat back up and moved closer to him so their faces where close. She leaned in gently pressing her lips to his before pulling away. When she saw his surprised expression she tilted her head. "To fast?"
     Then he smirked. "Not fast enough."
    He wrapped and arm around her waist pulling her in again. Their lips moved desperate for more. His hand moved up and down her body making her feel like she were on fire. Heat bubbled and broiled between them as things got faster and messy.
     They only pulled away from each other for a second to lay down on the bed. Y/n laid on top of Chishiya, slowly running her hand over his chest as they kissed. His hand moved to her hip slipping under the band of her underwear.
     'Damn Chishiya...'

♧ ♤    ♢ ♡

     Waking up to a stranger in your bed can be mortifying. But waking up to someone you know that you don't like is even worse. When Y/n's eyes open she was throughly confused and mortified. She raised from the bed her eyes wide with horror.  Peacefully sleeping in the bed next to her was Seda.
     Her hand moved to cover her mouth as she stared in shock. 'What have I done?!'
     Quickly getting up Y/n put on her underwear and a red robe before exiting her room in a panic. "Holy shit."
     She really thought it was Chishiya. Whatever drug she had been spiked with made her hallucination him.

     "Fuck!" She left to the top floor were there was a pool and a Jacuzzi.
     Yoko was already in the hot tube, she looked to be deep in thought. Y/n walked up to it looking at her hopefully. "Can I join you?"
    Yoko nodded. "Be my guest."
    She quietly got in and immediately began starring into the void with a regretful look.
    "What's wrong with you?" The girl asked.
    "I fucked Seda thinking he was someone else." She answered honestly and blankly.
    "Ouch." Yoko chuckled. "Whatever we got drugged with was powerful stuff. I genuinely thought I was talking to god."
     "What they say?" Y/n asked her.
     "Told me I was on the wrong path...whatever that means." She sighed looking up to the sky. "Was it good at least?"
     Y/n laughed. "Sorta."
     "Who did you think he was?" Yoko rose a brow at her.
     "There's not point in telling you." She shrugged.
     "At least tell me it wasn't that dude you were with before the game?" Yoko cringed.
    Y/n just looked at her.
    "Oh my god! Seriously?! Seda is like a ten, that dude was a solid 5." She looked at Y/n like she were stupid. "You seriously hallucinated him?"
     Y/n glared at her. "There's something about him....and I don't like people for their looks."
      "You are very odd." Yoko said as if it were a compliment.
       "And your superficial."
       Yoko smiled. "Damn right."

♡ ♢ ♤ ♧